Magick Gardens Two

Your garden is beautiful! I love your plant markers!

14 Likes

Last year I bought some gladiola bulbs from the dollar store, but they never bloomed because the weather was so dry. I got a little surprise this morning.

18 Likes

I love gladiolas! I won first place at the Montana state fair as a kid when I entered some of my gladiola flowers! Thank you for the reminder of this memory. I might have to find some bulbs for my yard :tulip:

15 Likes

Your welcome! That is awesome about the state fair. I’m not sure what the other colors are going to be because I bought mixed bulbs. I am so excited about this bloom! I may cut it and put it on my altar.

14 Likes

@Ostara – That’s such a beautiful space - I would fall asleep there, too! :hibiscus: And those gladiolas are very pretty! I wonder if they’d do well here… :thinking: Some flowers don’t, but I’ll give them a look!

@BryWisteria – Hey, I think botanical gardens still count! :pink_heart: :sunflower:

@Nancy9 – Wow, those orchids are gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

@Artemisia – Those plant markers are so cute! :herb: I’m glad your plants are perking back up. They look so good!

13 Likes

Thank you Megan. I am going to grab my kindle and go out there now and read for a little while. I have a bird feeder back there and the birds are beautiful.

13 Likes

It sounds absolutely relaxing :heart: I hope you enjoy your book!

12 Likes

Thank you @MeganB.

I had a visitor today.

18 Likes

Thank you, Ostara- I’m happy if you enjoyed the pics! :bouquet: :blush:

Your gladiolas are stunning, and what a cute little frog friend! Say hello from me please! :frog: :two_hearts: :grin:

Agreed, Crystal! A trip to a botanic garden is always a day well spent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hibiscus:

Ohhhh your orchids are amazing, Nancy! You have grown them with lots of love and care- they are thriving! :heart:

They must be happy for the rain- they look so cute in your raised bed! May they continue to grow strong and happy :green_heart: :seedling: :blush:

13 Likes

Just so everyone knows what a child I am… I said Ribbit ribbit out loud when I scrolled and saw the frog :rofl: :frog:

13 Likes

Thats funny!

12 Likes

My 4 o’clocks. This is after hubby tried to kill them. It’s not possible. Lol!

16 Likes

Oh, I love going to botanical gardens, so much fun. And I absolutely love all the beautiful pictures you have shared, not only the plants and flowers but especially the swan and peacock! Oh, and look at those bees!!! :honeybee: :swan: :peacock: :hugs: :green_heart:

Wow!!! @Nancy9 your Orchids are lovely! They all look so beautiful, healthy, and happy! What’s your secret? I have one that I’ve managed to keep alive for a few years, but it needs help. What’s your secret? :hugs: :pink_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

Your plants are looking good @Artemisia I love the plant markers! :heart: :seedling: :herb: :tomato: :green_heart: :hugs:

Congrats :partying_face: that is a lovely memory! :hugs: :tulip: :pink_heart:

What a beautiful surprise! :hushed: :hibiscus: Your gladiola’s are gorgeous! :pink_heart: :green_heart: And interesting visitors too! :frog: Your 4 o’clock flowers look so pretty, I’m so glad they survived! :hugs:

11 Likes

You’re a legend, Artemisia :frog: :joy: :heart:

There were a lot of bees! :laughing: I think there were five on a single flower- I’ll have to scroll back through all the pictures and see if I took a picture of the name of the plant. I’d love to keep bees someday, and that looks like a very popular place to bee ! :honeybee: :hibiscus: :wink:

Thank you, Marsha! :hugs: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @marsha, I think the secret is the corner of the house I have them sitting. It doesn’t get much artificial light and the natural light is filtered by trees outside. It faces northwest and they seem to be happy with that location. I am actually happiest in that part of the house as well.

11 Likes

This made my day and laugh every time I read it. Happy to be a goofball! It makes life more fun, for certain :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Hahaha we’re sharing the laughs around then- your post made me smile too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

True that! :laughing: :+1: Life is much more fun with laughter :heart:

May there be many more smiles in store for you this weekend, Artemisia- have a blessed one! :blush:

10 Likes

I have been looking for my witches bells for months to hang in my garden. I found them today. They had fallen behind a bookshelf! Summer is here in Texas. It’s hot out there!

14 Likes

God @Ostara , I think this picture has made my day! I am literally awe struck! :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears: :bell: :pentagram: First, your garden looks soooo beautiful and second, I absolutely adoooooore those witch’s bells!!! :heart_eyes: :pleading_face: :star_struck: If you don’t mind, can I download this image love? :smiling_face: :heart: It’s just tooooo magical & beautiful…

11 Likes

Not my own garden but i took a visit to the Japanese Garden about an hours drive from where I live while the sun was shining. So beautiful and tranquil.

I will post a wee update on my own garden later on. Making the most of the sun just now while it shines.

Blessed be to you all

Alan

17 Likes