Magick Gardens Two

Yes ma’am feel free to download it. Thank you and I’m glad you like them.

10 Likes

That is so beautiful and peaceful Alan. It gave me goosebumps.

11 Likes

Last night we had a storm. I usually uncover everything in the garden on Friday and recover on Sunday before the work week. I was completely caught off guard last night. I was really worried about the umbrella, but when I checked on it this morning, it rode out the storm just fine. My garden gate was on the ground and I had a few things fly out of the trees, but no damage done.

I do have a glass container out there full of full moon storm water!

12 Likes

What beautiful :star_struck: place thank you for sharing :sparkles: :chakras:

10 Likes

@Ostara @crystal59 thank you

It really is wonderful. So tranquil. I sat for hours just looking around. I only found out it existed last year!

11 Likes

@Ostara Aww I love you sweetheart! :blush: :kissing_heart:

@Cosmic_Curiosity Woow! Alan, I have zero words to describe how beautiful this place is…I almost became teary. I have wished forever in my life, to live or just visit such a place for once at least! :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: I am sooo grateful that you shared these pictures with us. I am sooo in loove…
:cupid: :cupid: :cupid:

12 Likes

I have been working on my garden getting things transferred from the greenhouse into the ground. Lots of greenery and not many flowers yet but they will come. Happy with how it is going so far…

My chilli plants and herbs have sprouted

Lupins have bloomed

Peonies are about to bloom

My sunflower pyramids

My catnip, chamomile and lavender are all named after Disney witches/female villians :rofl: rue has still to be repotted.

My tranquil area for sitting and relaxing/pondering

I will post an update when everything blooms a bit more.

Thought i would also share some things i have been doing to fertilise the soil:

First is with my coffee grounds i have left over each day. I place them in a seive and then water the flowers with a watering can through the seive. This is good for keeping insects off the flowers. I then scatter the grounds over the soil, which adds nutrients that the plants then absorb.

Also, keep your eggshells. Bake them in the over at 300°C and then turn them to a powder in a mortar and pestle. Scatter over the soil to add nurtients for your growing plant friends.

Blessed be

Alan

15 Likes

Everything is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to the blooms!

12 Likes

@Ostara Hooray for finding your witches bells- they look beautiful there on display! Stay cool in that hot Texas summer sun! :sunglasses: :heart:

@Cosmic_Curiosity This looks like a perfect place to spend a day- and that wtarer lily! Wow! :lotus: :heart_eyes: Absolutely gorgeous pictures, Alan! Wishing all the best to your garden too- everything looks like it is doing well. May all your plants thrive this year! :potted_plant: :blush:

10 Likes

Look what I came home to. My granddaughter is going to be so excited!

16 Likes

What a welcome home present- that is a gorgeous flower! :heart_eyes: :sunflower: It’s so bright and colorful- I feel like it is radiating happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

It’s so bright and cheery! :sunflower: I love it!

12 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @MeganB. I was like a happy little kid when I saw it.

11 Likes

I bet! :blush: I’m sure your grandaughter is going to feel exactly the same way!

11 Likes

They look so beautiful, @Ostara :bell: I’ve got to make some for my garden!! :thinking: I have all the supplies, but… I just haven’t done it yet! :hugs: :heart: :bell:

What a beautiful happy sunflower :sunflower: I love it! :hugs: :yellow_heart: :sunflower:

I love the Japanese Garden @Cosmic_Curiosity It looks so beautiful, calming, and peaceful! I can imagine being there, thank you so much for sharing!

I love all the pictures you have shared of your garden, it’s looking good! :potted_plant: :green_heart: And thank you so much for the great gardening tips! :egg: :coffee: I’ve only been doing this for a few years and I have so much to learn… I do have some books :books: on gardening but I’m mostly learning by trial and error; which is not always the best way! :roll_eyes:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Thank you. More blooms to coming soon.

11 Likes

My spider lilies are blooming! They usually bloom later in the summer.

16 Likes

@Ostara

Your Spider Lilys are beautiful! They do look like spiders :spider:

Love :heart: always

11 Likes

Thank you marsha. They usually don’t bloom until late July. We have had so much rain this year the plants are going crazy. That’s a good thing though. Last year everything was dead from the drought.

11 Likes

I would love to share but i think i need to put a little more ‘magick’ into my plants as they never tend to last… Honestly it is the pets they just can’t seem to stay away so much so that they decide it is their resting place lol :blush:

12 Likes