Magick Gardens One

And the others

14 Likes

Thank you @AileyGrey
I can see them now and they look really good!

8 Likes

Okā€¦ Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m a Green Witch but I do enjoy growing vegetables, herbs, flowers, and indoor plants!
Here are a few photos of my plants.

16 Likes

Wow ladies I envy yaā€™ll we are having triple digits and no rain in Texas. I am trying to keep my plants alive. I dug some up last Sunday and put them in pots and they are still barely holding on. Iā€™m worried about my oak trees.

11 Likes

Look at those beautiful plants! And your not sureā€¦ :rofl:
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely plants!

8 Likes

We lost several trees (5) the winter before last. When it was so dry last winter here in Colorado, I watered the trees with a hose a couple of times a week. Thankfully, I didnā€™t lose any!

Are you on water restrictions @Ostara? Let the grass go, but save your treesā€¦ if you can, water them. I really hate the weather extremes we all seem to be having.

I hope the heat wave ends soon!
:heart:

7 Likes

No water restictions because I have a water well. On this day last year me, my daughter and my daughter in law left for Colorado to go see my youngest daughter. When we got to Denver it was in the 90ā€™s. On that Saturday we took my grand kids to the Denver zoo and it reminded me of the Houston zoo because it was hot! Storm clouds started to form in the distance on this hot day and I was relieved to get a break from the heat. Nothing like a nice rainstorm in the summer time to cool off, right? Wrong, rain in Texas is not like rain in Colorado. People started running for shelter and I was confused. Within 30 seconds after it started raining, it was raining ice water. We were huddleing over the kids under this little walkway and it was so ridculous I had to laugh. I am like oh my god, we are going to die of hypothermia in June. My daughter says to this day, my grandson freaks out when it rains because of that. Iā€™m a bad Nana. Lol!

8 Likes

Since last week I have had a lot of growth in my plants & flowers, they havenā€™t bloomed yet but they definitely had a growth spurt over the last 2 weeks! I will have to go see what the growth on my Nasturtium that I planted around my oaks is doing & see if I can take pictures of their growth yetā€¦ they are climbing Nasturtium!

8 Likes

I love your raised herb garden! So beautiful! Did you make the stand yourself or was it a kit? I think something like that would work great for me as most of my yard is too shaded to plant most herbs and veggies. Plus it would be nice to have them in easy reach on my deck!

8 Likes

Well I suppose maybe I am. :laughing: but then thereā€™s my love for birds and moths and cats and tigersā€¦

9 Likes

@Ostara
We have strange weather here, and it can really change quickly, but the last couple of years its been extreme. Sizzling hot one day and snow the next. At least itā€™s not boring! :wink: I worry more about the lightning than the rain, though. I layer my clothes, so I can add something or take it off depending on the weather. Iā€™m so sorry you had such a bad experience at the Denver Zoo. :rofl:
:sunflower: :heart:

7 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures @Susurrus :heart:

7 Likes

I was struck by lightning once! I went to a friends house and it started raining and she had left her car windows down. I went to roll them up for her and when I reached for the door handle boom! It was so loud! I pulled my hand away from the door and she was screaming that I had been struck by lightning. It struck across the street went through the road, under my van and under Laverneā€™s car and grounded in me! My hand was red and my body was tingling, but I was laughing because it was sooo ridiculous! There was 1 lightning strike in Waller County that day and it hit me! I should have played the lottery. Lol!

8 Likes

You are truly blessed @Ostara by the Gods :dizzy:
So, besides the tingling, did you get any magickal superpowers bestowed upon you? :rofl:
All joking aside, Iā€™m so glad you were not injured. :heart:

8 Likes

My brother was a 911 dispatcher at the time and he said alot of people die a few days after a lightning strike because it messes up the heart rhythm. That was at least 15 years so Iā€™m sure my rhythm is fine. Lol!

7 Likes

Oh my Gods Ostara :joy: thatā€™s quite the experience! Getting struck by lightning is one of my worst fears :scream:

8 Likes

The crazy thing was it was (literally) out of the blue. I heard the thunder when I was struck. Lol! I think it hurt my ears more than it hurt my body. You definitely donā€™t want to stand by me during a thunderstorm.

7 Likes

Me too @MeganB

7 Likes

Wait, @Ostara how did I miss you being struck by lightning?!? How scary that must have been. Im happy that you are okay!

7 Likes

That was many years ago @Susurrus, but itā€™s something that you never forget. Lol!

7 Likes