Magick Spill anyone?

Hi so i have wanted this Magick Spill fountain for a while and am so happy with it. It just brings some freshness and liveliness about to my sacred space… I would recommend to anyone looking for something different… Oh also i recommend this floating globe. My daughter pretends she makes it float and although cute i have to remind her that’s not how our magick works lol…

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing your new items!

The fountain & globe are both pretty nice! I think I would get the fountain first… I really like water sounds so I bet that would be calming! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ohh I’ve always loved floating fountains! They’re so pretty and mysterious, even though I know how they work :sweat_smile: there’s just something about them!

I like the globe, too! I’ve seen one like that that’s the moon but I haven’t purchased it yet. When I get space I probably will!

5 Likes

Yes is very calming it was on my Wishlist to get for ages and as soon as i saw it in my local new age shop i knew i just had to get it. I also have a mother and baby own fountain which has a crystal glass ball and coloured led lights with water as well which sits on my altar i just love looking at. Defiantly worth the investment :blush:

4 Likes

Cool never seen the moon that would be even more beautiful and magickal! I have a moon lamp which changes colour so i guess the globe one is also a nice change for me :blush:

5 Likes

Oh man! I was on Amazon like… there’s something I wanted to look at… forgot what it was so I bought a book on Brigid & a Brigid bookmark instead :upside_down_face: but I still have some money left on the gift card… so we’ll see what we can do :wink:

3 Likes

Yes so satisfying especially the fountain :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.