Magickal Creativity

So I am making an heirloom piece for my Granddaughters 1st birthday - her birthday theme is fairy garden party. LOVE IT…

I found an old vanity my friends mother was giving away. I took it and have been creating this piece. It’s not done yet, as I need to add a protective seal, wax it up and add the knobs still but I am so excited to show you what I’ve done so far.

10 Likes

Such a great idea! I remember making small ones in our yard with my daughter when she was younger. It was so much fun! We had a Fairy themed birthday :birthday: party for her too! Everyone got fairy wings & we made fairy headbands to wear & fairy wands :magic_wand: It was a lot of fun, I hope you & your granddaughter have so much fun & love it for a long time to come! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I am in awe, @Silverbear! What a fun idea, an absolutely perfect gift for a fairy garden birthday party, and something that your granddaughter is going to treasure for many, many years to come :fairy: :heart::blush:

Wishing her a happy birthday! :partying_face:

5 Likes

That is amazing! I would like to be adopted please!

6 Likes

Awww @AileyGrey you sweet thing! :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.