Magickal Potions!

“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble.”

I love my potions! Do you make any special potions? What do you like to work with if you do?

I love making oils - one of my favorites is making anointing oils…and I am working on some really pretty ones!!

Picture below - I’ve named

Beauty and the Beach - Invoke your inner Siren. Connect with water elemental energy.
Lotus Blossom - Balance, Serenity, & Calmness
Enchanted Forest - Invoke Mother Earth. Connect with Earth Energy.

I am working on others but not quite perfected them yet! I will be adding these to my store once my labels are finished… here is a sneak peek of one of the labels. I am SO excited! WHEEE

And of course - here is a video with some magickal potion information! Enjoy! :champagne:

9 Likes

It looks beautiful @SilverBear! Congrats on the new labels and oils! Your enthusiasm is contagious!! Lots of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Oh yes, I agree!!! It’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Everything about this amazing, but I have to say my all-time favorite potion name goes to:

Everything about that is perfect :joy::+1:

Congrats on your new oils and labels! That is really exciting. Wishing you the best of luck, @Silverbear! :heart:

1 Like

HA! Thank you! I am trying to hard to come up with unique names. It’s hard - seems like everything is already taken lol.

1 Like

Oh, Beauty and the Beach sounds like something I could make and use on Fridays in my Venus-invoking rituals.:relaxed:

1 Like

@SilverBear , congratulations! Everything looks so amazing! Magick light and blessings your way!

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone.

2 Likes