Making magic candles and magic accessories for the first time🔮

These are the magic items I tried for the first time.
The first picture represents passion and innocence love.

The second picture represents the removal of negative emotions, including alleviating depression and anxiety, and obtaining a pure spirit. (I myself have severe depression and severe anxiety accompanied by mentality, but I started to learn the occult, and I am in a better state).

The third picture represents the ring of the Moon Goddess, which is used as a talisman.

The fourth picture is with sage feathers. I am very happy. It only took ten minutes to complete.

Finally, there are dream catchers I have made, and the number even exceeds the ones in the pictures.

Although what I did is not very good, but I hope to share it, and also hope to see your handmade magic

9 Likes

those are beautiful. I like the dream catchers :heart:

5 Likes

Your magickal crafts are beautiful, @1112! :heart_eyes: You are a very talented witch! I especially love the dream catchers and the sage feathers. Such wonderful creativity in your magickal treasures- thank you so much for sharing! :sparkles:

4 Likes

You are crafty!! Everything turned out very nice!!

4 Likes

Beautiful! You did a great job!

4 Likes

By the way, do you have a store or do you sell them??
And what stone is in the ring? It’s shiny and sparkly!!! :sparkles::gem::sparkler:

4 Likes

Great job @1112 I like them all!

I’m with @christina4, what is that sparkly stone? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

My guess is a tiny chunk of pyrite but I’m probably wrong lol

4 Likes

You have a gift @1112 :heart: these are beautiful :heart:
And I will ask the same as @christina4 and @Susurrus do you sell the treasures you make? They are stunning thank you for sharing :heart:

3 Likes

These are wonderful! You’re very creative and seem to have a natural talent!

4 Likes

That is the photo editing software I use😄

4 Likes

I will light it on behalf of my guests, or give it to my friends

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your compliment!

6 Likes

Yeah right not very good. I love the candles. I’m partial to candles in general, but I agree with others—these are wonderful!

5 Likes