March 15 Daily Affirmation 🌒

Message to self:

“I welcome change and new perspectives.

I adapt and flow. I am curious and flexible.

I am growing and learning new things.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

11 Likes

Love this!!! Love YOU

3 Likes

I need this one today. My anxiety is high, for no good reason & I need to remember these things. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Susurrus I feel ya there! I can’t know what you’re feeling because only you can, but I can say that you’re definitely not alone in those feelings right now – my anxiety has been through the roof the past few days for absolutely no reason that I can think of >.<

I don’t know if this is actually a thing, but I just felt moved to do it one day, and it seemed to help, so I’ve done it a few times since :sweat_smile: What helps me feel a bit less anxious is to meditate and visualize roots from the base of my spine going into the Earth, and then wicking up that Earth energy into my body. While I do this, I hold a black candle in my hands and visualize the postive Earth energy filling me up and pushing my negativity, anxiety, fear, and depression out of my hands. I visualize those negative energies being absorbed by the black candle. I keep doing this visualization for a while, until I feel as full of the Earth energy as possible. I then meditate on positive affirmations like “I am safe. I am happy. I am healthy. I am at peace.” for a while. After that, I light the candle and visualize the flame completely consuming and transforming the negative energy I charged the candle with.

Like I said, I’m not sure if that’s really a thing, but it worked for me :sweat_smile:

Sending calming, peaceful, positive vibes your way! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

I would say that’s some good freelance meditation for anxiety! Just reading it I was more relaxed. Can you imagine what will happen when I do it, or at least my version of it? Thank you so much! I don’t know what it was but my anxiety was peaked way up there for a good 4 hours this morning. It was just a bunch of Mondays rolled into this Monday. :rofl:

2 Likes

I blame the time change >.< Lol

I hope your day’s been going more smoothly and that you feel a bit more at peace soon! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! Once I evened off I starting crafting with my resin things & I was good the rest of the afternoon! I think you’re right the change & it being Monday just didn’t agree with me today.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you’re feeling better now :star_struck: Every moment is a new beginning and fresh start! :smiley:

1 Like

Aw, you’re welcome and love you too!!!

1 Like

My anxiety has been high too for some reason. I hate it! But I’m glad that this helped even a little.

2 Likes

It did, it brought me back to the present moment.

1 Like

That sounds like a beautiful and very soothing meditation to connect with the Earth, @Jewitch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :earth_americas: I love this!

And thank you for the beautiful affirmation @Christina4! :heart:

2 Likes