March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws

Good afternoon/evening everyone. It’s a duller day today and a little cooler too.

Thursday, March 10, 2022.

image source from The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

As students, we learn from the past and from others. It is the Hierophant that calls us to unlock our psyche and hidden potential through diligent study. She is wise in her guidance, helping us discover new things we could not have found alone. As students and disciples, we kneel at her feet, listening to her stories and lessons, and if we do so, we may be able to find the lock that fits the keys crossed at her feet.

Look to the past, read books, find a community of both differing worldviews and familiar ones. Find the passion within you and the hunger to know more. Nothing is created in a void, and you can enrich yourself by finding communities or collectives that help to structure your study. Learning new things can open your mind to new pathways and possibilities.

5 Likes

10 March 2022
The Healing Oracle Crystal Reading Cards
by Rachell Charman

Ruby-Shine-Rachelle-Charman
RUBY - SHINE

Crystal Color Deep Shades of red
Related Chakra Sacral

Crystal Medicine
Ruby can be found in several different forms: star rock ruby, rock ruby, and polished ruby. This healing medicine encourages you to look deep within at your old wounds and traumas and invites you to allow the light to transform the pain as deep healing occurs. Its medicine invites you to look deeply into your soul and see your magnificence. When you can truly accept yourself and all life’s challenges, you will truly SHINE.

Crystal Meaning

1. Dissolves deep trauma and grief within the body and allows you to love yourself.
  2. Enhances passion in all areas of life.
  3. Deepens your sensual aspects of self, allowing you to receive a flow of creativity.
  4. Helps to recognize the source of fear and anxiety.

Oracle Reading Message from the Crystal Deva
You have attracted this card into your life today to remind you it’s time to shine. You are a beautiful, loving shining light on this planet possessing deep love and wisdom to share with many. If you have been feeling a little down on yourself, know that it is now time to put aside those negative thoughts and feelings and start believing that you are a beautiful beacon of light, here to shine your light on this world. It’s time to stop hiding and step out into the world and shine your beautiful light. You have been playing it small and hiding in the shadows for too long and now it is your time to SHINE. Ruby gives you permission to shine your light… You are Amazing!

5 Likes

Friday, March 11, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
BouchetteDesign | Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Tourmalated Quartz

Grounding, Harmony, Purifying

• Chakra
    • All – Crown :crown:, Third Eye, Throat, Heart :heart:, Solar Plexus, Sacral, Root

Astrological Sign

• Scorpio :scorpius:
    • Libra :libra:
  • Affirmation

• I am in tune with the dark & light energies within me
  • Energies

• Tourmalated Quartz grounds & deflect negative energy while amplifying & raising our positive energy fields. It combines clear quartz & black tourmaline, creating a powerful spiritual growth cleansing property.
  • Flower/Herb :white_flower:/:herb:
    – Daisy :white_flower:
    — New Beginnings
    — Purity
    — Harmony

6 Likes

11 March 2022
Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot Deck
Designed by Aleister Crowley, Painted by Lady Frieda Harris

IMG_1261
8 of Disks Prudence
Key Words: :astrology_sun: Sun in :virgo: Virgo; flowering internal and external richness; wisdom, development, carefulness, prudence.

References

Wasserman, J., Harris, F., Kaplan, S.R. (1983). Instructions For Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot Deck. New York, NY: U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

Ziegler, G. (1998). Tarot Mirror of The Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot. York Beach, Maine: Samuel Weiser, Inc.

6 Likes

Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone. Today is kind of cold, we are supposed to get snow around the mountains, hopefully, none in the valley bottom.

Friday, March 11, 2022.

image source from The Moden Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

The struggle is real. And you’re goddamn exhausted. You’ve been putting time and energy fully into all the outer aspects of your life, like friends, your relationship, or your job, and you have forgotten to care for yourself. You are worn out, so take a break. Relax, close your eyes, meditate. Take a nap. Do what you need to in order to recharge.

5 Likes

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Rune Draw

Gebo :gebo:

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Gift, honor, balance, generosity, relationships, exchange, magical exchange, divine interaction.

Principle of the three-fold gift of Odin: Consciousness, divine gift, & form.

It is also the principle of giving & taking; an exchange between any 2 beings or realms. It is the sacrificed gift made by people to gods to compensate or petition for divine favors. In human society, this is reflected as hospitality.

Live by the laws & in accordance with nature, rather than living separate & disconnected from the earth. This is how the tribes of the day survived but thrived. Gebo :gebo: also calls to the relationship between people & their connection to the gods. When a person dedicated themselves to a certain god or goddess, offerings, time, & energy were presented to the deity. In turn, people hoped their chosen deities would bestow their blessings & strengths upon them.

The synthesis of giving & receiving with goodwill, hospitality, & respect is akin to unifying one’s self with the divine. Wen gifts & contracts are mutually exchanged & honorably upheld, energetic reciprocity will always be positive. Here, integrity, love, & common bonds pave the way for the benefit, abundance, & protection of family & community.

Brightstave/Upright: Provide for hospitality & generosity with guests. Be prepared to accept it as a material or spiritual gift that may be in the offing. You may expect great credit. Honor, dignity – or you might be called upon to bestow these on another if you are in a position of power. You may have a magical exchange with a member of the opposite sex. A powerful & synchronistic experience could be in the offing.

Merkstave/Reversed: Take care not to give away all you have. Spend wisely. Do not become overly dependent upon gifts from others for, “Aye does a gift always look for gain.” An attempt to buy influence with gifts is possible, beware of financial enslavement. Things might get worse before they get better. Blockage of the Gebo will cause greed & weakness or poverty & loneliness.

Associations & guided meditation are contained within the following source link:

Gebo 7th Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :gebo:

3 Likes

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales from Around the World)

The Devil Upright

Upright Greed, Controversy, Addiction, Strange Experiences, Violence

Story The Devil gives into the ego, lusting for harmful or unnecessary things, unwilling to leave negative situations. It is a dragon sitting upon a pile of gold. It doesn’t need a person setting a person fire for their own gain.

4 Likes

12 March 2022
The Sacred Forest Oracle
by Denise Lin, Art by Scott Breidenthal

28 Pegasus Transcending

Grab hold of the mane! Pegasus is leaping into the sky with you on his back. You can feel the wind rush by as this winged horse climbs higher and higher, his muscles rippling beneath you. You are keenly aware of his majesty, strength, and power as you are brought closer and closer to the heavens.

The Spirit of the Pegasus says: You’re on a pilgrimage of the soul. It’s time to transcend the weight of earthly burdens. Fly over situations that have been pulling you down. Don’t involve yourself with the drama of others. When you remember that you have come from spirit and are eternal, challenging situations will resolve. A profound transformation is at hand.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone :pentagram:

Saturday, March 12, 2022

image source: The Modern Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

Difficult problems require strength and willpower. Strength can tame a lion face down her hears and unwanted feelings, bringing them under control through grace and acceptance. Only by reconciling with those scary aspects of ourselves can Strength grow and discover true inner calm. Flowers create a link between Strength and the lion, and this connection can’t be severed. These inner passions, these emotions that feel like they’re spiraling out of control and consuming us, need to be accepted peacefully or they’ll end up controlling us.

It will take courage to approach these possibly frightening aspects of yourself. It will also take compassion and tenderness, as only then can you find the inner strength and power to make yourself whole. You have to accept your fears, your anxieties, and your feelings because they are a part of you. You can’t cut them off. You may find yourself dealing with a difficult problem, but it can be dealt with through grace, maturity, and strength.

5 Likes

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

The Moon Reversed

Japan, Japanese Fairy Tale

• The is the subconscious & all its illusions, potential, pitfalls, & the possibility of self-deception. Here, two tanukis – shape-shifting raccoon-like animals – each staring at a different moon, though it is not clear which is the real one.

Reversed - Joy, Enlightenment, Resolution, deception revealed, relief

5 Likes

13 March 2022
The Magic of Unicorns Oracle Cards
by Diana Cooper, artwork by Marjolein Kruijt

~19~ Cocoon of White Light
Rest in perfect love. Understand Oneness.

At its highest 12th-dimensional frequency, Source love is pure white. It is carried by unicorns. When they connect with you they bring it down to the vibrational level you are ready for, while reminding you that your essence is divine love.

Ask your unicorn to place you in a bubble of pure white light.

White unicorn love is a pure and powerful healing force. It also soothes, smooths, and strengthens your aura, ensuring that no lower energies can enter. Any feelings you may have of separation and difference, are dissolved, allowing you to merge with oneness. This card invites you to give yourself as long as you need to merge into love.

Affirmation
'I rest in a cocoon of love."

5 Likes

Good Afternoon/evening everyone. It’s been a beautiful day.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

image source The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

The grand adventure begins! The fearless Fool with her devil-may-care attitude is ready to take the first steps towards the unknown. Pure passion and optimism fuel her as she dances to her music, to joy itself. She doesn’t know what lies beyond the cliff’s edge, but she’s left behind her life in the city. Goodbye to normalcy, to routine, to the structured life she’d had within society. She fully trusts her instincts to carry her beyond the ordinary.

Don’t be afraid to take that leap of faith. Now is the time for you to start your journey because you’re ready. Be spontaneous and let your wildness run free. Don’t look back in fear, look ahead and up to the sky, and sun, and let your instincts guide you. You got this.

5 Likes

I’ve been feeling drawn to a deck I hardly ever use, The Celtic Tree Oracle, so I decided to pull from that today and wanted to share it with you all :heart:

Just a note – I don’t use the booklet that came with this deck. I use the meanings and interpretations of the ogham fíd on the card.

Beith was the first ogham fíd ever carved. It was carved into a piece of Birchwood by Ogma, an Irish God, to warn Lugh of a plot against his wife. It is a symbol of purification and one I personally associate with the protection a warning can provide. Take this as a sign to check in with yourself and ask how you can be better protected. Give yourself and your space a good cleanse, open the windows, and play some good music. It might also be a good time for meditation and communication with your Spirit team.

:pray:t3: :heart:

5 Likes

OH! Thank you @MeganB! I like the way you read them, the Ogham is on my list of things to learn after the runes though. Still working on intuitive reading, but gotta fix that intuition first. :rofl: Anyway, I think this a great reading for myself today too! Especially this:

I was thinking about this earlier this morning! That I should do something for at least 1 of my deities today & maybe the other tomorrow.

5 Likes

I really love these cards and are drawn to them. What cards are they?

4 Likes

AGGHHH nevermind I just seen where you got them. Sorry!!!

4 Likes

Good Morning Everyone. Today is a cloudy day…

Monday, March 14, 2022

image source The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle

Standing solidly on Earth, you’ve got your wands for support and you’re contemplating your plans. You’re working hard and getting ready for the future. It’s working. You’ve got a solid strategy, so all you have to do now is put it into action.

5 Likes

@rachel21… I’m so happy! Which deck or is that somewhat of confusion? I have posted from most of my decks here… There’s 2 tarot decks that I haven’t.

• Celtic Tree Oracle - @MeganB has the same deck & posted hers today
  • Radiant Crystal Oracle
  • Inner Child Oracle
  • Wild Runes
  • Light Seer’s Tarot - @debra2 has the same deck I believe & has posted from it.
  • Tarot of the Divine - I pulled from this deck for the last few days instead of an Oracle card
  • Celtic Tarot
5 Likes

Monday, March 14, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

9 of Cups :cup_tarot: Reversed

Iran, Arabic Fok Tale

• The Ninie of Cups represents a happy ending achieved in unexpected ways. Prince Taj al-Muluk fell in love with Princess dunya, but she refused men. He used trickery, disguising himself as a woman in order to win her heart.

Reversed - Greed, devastation, pessimism, addiction, self-loathing

Tarot Poem: The Nine of Cups
:flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

6 Likes

14 March 2022
Starcodes Astro Oracle
by Heather Roan Robbins
Artwork by Lucas Lua De Souza

49 ~ ELEVENTH HOUSE
Community

Action: Look for the answer to your question among your social circles, spiritual circles, and work cohorts.

Challenge: Group mindsets can take you places you don’t want to go or allow you to avoid the work of one-on-one intimacy. Think for yourself.

Gift: Healthy community and strong teams are made up of a wonderful bouquet of unique individuals.

6 Likes