Maybe It's Time to Start Writing Again?

Thanks for writing back I enjoyed reading it. All so true. Except the top part. What I mean is Iits easier to write poetry for me when it’s painful. If I’m not upset it’s not as easy. I’m good I promise. I’m not in a bad place. I’m probably better than ever. I did a deep dig last night during meditation also. Pulling out what I hadnt forgiven myself for. Targeting each topic . Writing my regrets and why it made me feel that way. Then coming to the conclusions of whether what I had done was intentional. Which none were so then writing apologies and forgiveness for myself. It felt nice. I may do it a few more times just to make sure I don’t leave any feelings on them behind. I’m proud of myself for finally going through the hard stuff which I didn’t necessarily want to go through. But I’m doing it :kiss:n it feels good

12 Likes

Ohhh that was a misunderstanding from my part then, sorry about that and thanks for clarifying! :heart: It could be a habitual thing, that you’re used to accessing your creativity that way. I’ve found that I need strong emotions to access mine, it doesn’t really matter what the emotions are. Profound sense of peace and connectedness counts too. But when there’s nothing happening, there’s really nothing to write about either.

I’m proud of you for going through the hard stuff too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So satisfying to finally rise on top of it :heart_on_fire:

11 Likes

This one reminded me of you @Devenne, and @starborn too :black_heart: :fire:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1zVTensAqv/

11 Likes

I’m the same. My best poetry and art came out during my most depressed phases. I can’t find the same dark beauty outside of those phases. Although I sure try. :smile:

Perhaps I’m just biased in favour of my own pain. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m the cliche tortured artist stereotype and I enjoy it. :laughing:

That’s beautiful. :black_heart:

she will rejoice and cackle for she has found her archetypal path to liberation.

:laughing: I don’t know why but that moment feels like a memory.

A dark feminine woman is forged by life through the fires of pain, loss and separation. Her path is to befriend the beast that is her rebel spirit and to understand that she is the only one who can save her from the darkness of her personal abyss.

And that feels like my recent years, too. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Cackling is so fun, and a very witchy activity :laughing: :witch_hat:

Glad it resonates :kissing_heart: :black_heart:

There is a lot of power in pain, that’s for sure :smiling_imp:
Imagine some people are just giving it away… :wink:

12 Likes

@CelestiaMoon it’s ok no big deal. I absolutely love the link you added so awesome n true. Thankyou for Sharing this with us. :rose:

@starborn here’s one of the last things I wrote.

:grimacing:It was months ago

13 Likes

That’s beautiful, @Devenne. I’m sorry that you had to endure such treatment… But you express what you were going through in such an evocative way. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

It reminds me of a digital drawing I drew. I hope I can recover it. It was of myself (TW: self-harm) cutting myself with my nails that must have been unnaturally sharp for it to work at all. :laughing: But I drew it because my boyfriend at the time made me feel a similar feeling to what I get when I read what you wrote.

11 Likes

Thankyou honey :honey_pot:. Oh my I must see it if you find it. I’m very intrigued. Also, I am sorry for what you went through as well :people_hugging: :mending_heart::kiss:

11 Likes

How about a… consolation prize, for now? :laughing:

11 Likes

Oh, I have done that by accident :sweat_smile: Just cut your nails straight and don’t file them :laughing: :nail_care: :dagger:

How fun it’s sometimes to pretend we’re not powerful beyond measure :wink: :fire:

10 Likes

:eyes: Whoa, you must have sharp nails. I never file mine, but I struggle even when trying. :laughing:

11 Likes

I love my claws :smile_cat:

11 Likes

I like it alot. It’s beautiful even though at 32 I still don’t know what some of those words mean. :rofl: Geeze your so smart :nerd_face: I’m sorry for what you went through. Some of the most beautiful things are born from pain.

11 Likes

I love this :heart:

9 Likes

Awwwww :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart: Thankyou baby :rose:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: :purple_spell_candle: :pentagram: :purple_spell_candle: we should hangout one day and make a kool post

8 Likes

I’d like to just don’t want to make the guy mad. If it was more then just us it would be easier for me to get out :rofl: and I would. I just don’t want to make him uncomfortable. What city are u in? I’m interested believe me I have no friends outside of here. I’m just not ready to let go of him. But if he treats me bad one more time I’ll leave for good. :notes:Something keeps holding me back saying I need you in my life :notes:

8 Likes

Chicago Archer highlights

8 Likes

Oh wow we are only 48 min apart

8 Likes

@Devenne Your writing is beautiful! You should write, whether it’s just for you or for all the world to see. Sometimes sharing our deep and dark emotions can be freeing. I encourage you to keep writing from whatever depths of your soul speak. I’d love to read anything you write! We’re all here to support you!

This is beautiful and very deep for 10/11 years old! I love it! :heart:

9 Likes