Medea Menefee's Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Tracy and my Witch name is Medea. I am 58 years old with 2 grown kids (boy and girl) and 4 Grandbabies.
I knew at a very young age I was different but didn’t know why or what. When other kids were babysitting at the age of 12, I was cleaning houses. I did not like the fact I was alone and I could feel things, see things; shadows and make door handles turn. That was the beginning of my proof to me I was “different”. Around the age of six is when I felt power around me sitting for example, on the beach looking at the lake the sky it was almost like I could see past them and see deeper into the water and into the sky. But, as life went on school marriage having my kids I can concentrate on me. Well, that’s my story in a very short paragraph.
I am very excited and grateful to be here! I’m looking forward to learning with all of you and feedback is one of my favorite ways of learning.
Blessed Be to all!
Medea

11 Likes

Hi @Medea Medea and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:. This is a fun time of year for us all going into Fall :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @Medea Medea welcome to the family. This is a great start to learn and ask questions when needed. look forward to seeing around.

8 Likes

Hi Medea! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I’m just me, no kids or anything like that. LOL! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to learn and get started.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: Tracy

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m so glad to meet you. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask Q&A! I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@Medea weclome home Medea!!! Im 42, with 2 grown kids aswell ( boys tho), no grands…yet. but my oldest son is married, and my youngest lives with someone (he says however no marriage or babies til his military tour is over…we shall see).

Like u, i was “different” young…here u will find that most of us were. One of the many reasons i love it here. Its amazing to be surrounded by so many like minded, yet different, ppl. I was raised Pentacostal, and all of my gifts ( seeing and speaking to the dead, knowing who was calling before caller ID was invented, knowing an ailment and how to cure it by touch, having vivid visions/dreams that would come to pass) were seen as evil. So i had to suppress them. Had i nurtured them, oh the possibilities.

I always felt half alive, til a few yrs ago i was told by my doc that i had to stop working ( at a job i loved-911 dispatcher), as i was permanently disabled and too much of a liability due to falls this feeling got worse. I fell into a depressive state. Then when i turned 40 my husband found a stack of witchcraft books (about 15) in a shed and brought them home, jokingly saying “he he he hey honey now u really can be a witch”. I started to read one and something inside me just clicked and came alive. A week later my mom took me to have my tarot read, and the psychic looked perplexed when i sat down. I asked no questions and even hid my rings. I wanted to give her no info and have a true reading about me. She shuffled the deck and before the first card was flipped she leaned in and whispered, “you’re just like me, you’re a witch”. After the reading i got my chakra cleansed and aligned. And i felt whole. Oh but then came the tidal wave of my suppressed gifts. And teo yrs later here i am. Still married to my best friend, who just a good ole southern christian man, who just wants me happy. Living in central NC with our 2 dogs and 3 cats. And both sons live within an hr from us. Hell one lives behind us.

Sorry for the long reply. Again welcome

7 Likes

Welcome to the family and the party! We are glad to have you!

I’m 42 from Connecticut, the only babies are pets, though I am married. We live in a multi-generational home and are surrounded by nature, which is probably why I grew up far more interested in the spirit of nature than that found in a building. I had a bad experience with the coven I found in high school and sort of hid from my elemental nature for decades but recently re-discovered my spirituality and my nature-led beliefs. Eventually my research online led me here and I found this wonderfully welcoming coven that has given me the comfort and safety I didn’t find as a teen. Hope you find it just as safe and welcoming!

6 Likes

Greetings @Medea!

I know we spoke a bit before, but it’s a pleasure to read your full introduction- thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself! :blush:

I hope you’ve been making yourself at home here- have you found the forum Activities yet? Please know that you are warmly invited to join any and all discussions, activities, events, and more that call to you. And if you ever have any questions, know that your friendly coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Christeena, L
Thank you for your reply back to me. I am so going to love it here. I am ecstatic to be home :house_with_garden:. It will be a breath of fresh air to be with others of the same caliber. At the age of 58, I can finally concentrate on me!
I had my life ripped away from me by my landlord/best friend’s sister. She was starting to consume me with every waking moment. I was finding out a larger degree of hate that I never knew I could go to. It was becoming my life’s mission to destroy her. I know I would be in trouble if I had gone through the things I planned. I had to find something to stop this. My whole life I’ve always been curious and wondered about the actions that have gone on since I was a child … so that’s what did it that’s what brought me back to reality and find myself again before I did something I would regret. I went to the store came home everything I owned except the clothes my back and my purse thrown in a dumpster.
I’m looking forward to learning with everyonext

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: My Introduction to Spells8

Hello to the Awesome, TheTravelWitch_Bry!
Yes, I am going through many of the different learning opportunities. It’s all fascinates me! Some of the readings
are a great way to 8really shows me of things I already thought but didn’t really know many new topics it’s just very exciting and has kept me focused I go to court on September 6th so until then I can keep myself involved with all my witch sisters here in this awesome family and stop dwelling on the negative thank you as always for your input I’m sure I will be talking to you soon have a blessed evening and stay safe.
Medea

5 Likes

You’re very kind, Medea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so happy you’re enjoying the materials and finding lots of topics that interest you. I hope you continue to find everything you’re looking for and I’m also wishing you all the best at your court case! :raised_hands: :heart:

The same to you- much love and many blessings! :sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

@Medea i understand completely what u are saying about your friend. Im so sorry that happened to u. Im glad u took the high road and didnt retaliate, i did. My so called best friend was an energy vampire. I couldnt understand why i was so tired and angry all the time. She also put a slow death curse on me, which got me so sick even the docs were confused. She even came after my dog (he was vomiting for 7 days) she tried to go after my husband, luckily i made him a mojo bag (that he carries to this day).

Needless to say she got her come up-ons. She got her magik stripped by the Greenman (as she is a druid). She has also since lost her home, her husband, and her job. I dont play around. Shes lucky she didnt go after my kids, magik wouldnt have been used.

She did all of this bc she thought i was casting against her (which she knew at the time i had no idea how to do). She was trying to control her husband using every type of magik she could find. And i told her that her problems werent magikal they were martial, and she needed to put her big girl panties on and make a decision to stay or leave. Well she didnt like that. She had been manipulating her husband their whole relationship.

4 Likes

Christeena,
Wow… people just don’t know that there is a word called “hate” but that word has levels and degrees. In my opinion , magik does not belong there. I already know you understand what I mean,
“she is lucky she didnt go after my kids, magik wouldnt have been”
It took me many years to keep my temper in check especially when I found out I had a demon in me. I was with a friend of mine helping him clean his house. After the dishes were done I sat down and was looking out the window when a black object fell out from my right side. It took my breath away for about 10 seconds and my friend kept asking me what was wrong, when I could finally talk I told him.
I did not see this coming…he said he had just threw Blessed Holy Water from Jerusalem on me because he knew I had a Demon in me.
Anyway, thank you again.
Medea

4 Likes

@Medea oh wow. While i dont have a demon in me, i had one come after me. Thats why her curse was so powerful, she petitioned to a demon for aid. The curse got even more twisted, more so than i think she intended, i hope.

Im here if u need me.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.