My Introduction to Spells8

Hello everybody my name is Tyler really new to this because I feel like I have this energy coursing through me and I can’t explain it almost like electricity I want to learn everything there is to learn like being a Green Witch with herbs! I know just starting I have a long ways to go and then it will probably be lifelong journey! But somehow I feel as though I belong here!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tyler6

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch currently living in Colorado. I’m so glad your path has led you here. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :sparkles: always

7 Likes

Welcome & good afternoon from Cape Cod @tyler6! I hope you don’t mind that I moved your introduction to it’s own post so other members will be able to respond appropriately to you :smiling_face: We always want new members to feel welcome & share with us!

If it’s a good energy then that’s a good sign! Did you find the Green Witchcraft Course? There is also an apothecary course & Holistic course.

What other topics are you interested in? Are you able to feel the energy move or make it move to one area or another? You may be interested in: Witch Exercises for Beginners: Energy Work from The Spiral Dance or Psi Ball & Other Energy Work Techniques :dizzy:

I look forward to learning with you on your journey! :sparkles: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate that as for the energy I feel like it uncontrollably courses through my body like I just get tingles sometime. It’s very hard to explain I would assume I have to learn to harness it or something to that effect

6 Likes

@tyler6
Welcome to Spells8, my little energizer brother!Welcome to a place of learning.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, and get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Welcome, welcome! There are lots of lessons on the website, and lots to do in the forums… @Garnet gave some great tips! We’re here for you! :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @tyler6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’re here, we can use some good energy like yours here! I just wanna make sure you know about the Group Ritual tomorrow for Self-Love. You can do it at any time, just post about it afterward and tell us how it went. Who couldn’t use more self-love?

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

It sounds like it maybe needs some kind of direction or at least grounding yourself.

I will go through my things & see what I have on it. I have the same thing, i feel energy moving & then getting it to go somewhere or be useful is where i was having trouble.

@marsha & @franscisco recommended a book by Barbara Brennan called Hands of Light. Its more for using the energy for healing but does have some good exercises for working with it.

5 Likes

Merry meet @tyler6 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey- it sounds like you’re following your heart and pursuing your passions! And it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Green Witch! :green_heart: :herb:

You said it very well- there’s something about the coven that feels like coming home. It is a very welcoming and supportive place! Please make yourself at home here and don’t be shy about jumping into any discussions, activities, or events that interest you. Everything here is here for you! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome home brother @tyler6. U will love it here. Im nicknamed the herb queen by @Ostara @Amaris_Bane and @Susurrus so if i can help just reach out.

6 Likes

@tyler6 I hope you are enjoying your time here & those links helped you. Feel free to reach out with any questions regarding the posts or any that you may have we have many witches that practice many things. Someone will definitely be able to help you.

@Mistress_Of_Herbs is like a little herb encyclopedia/recipe book… & we have others that can assist with any questions or concerns too! to do with teas or such to help with something, is right up her alley though :heart:

6 Likes

Hello @tyler6 and welcome! I am a green witch and there are a bunch of us here in the coven, so welcome home! There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you. :green_heart::herb:

6 Likes

Hi Tyler,

My Witch name is Medea and I am also very new here. I loved being greeted with “welcome home” that resonated with me immediately.

Just the couple weeks I have been here, I feel this is the place where I have been and where I will be. The people here are absolutely awesome. I’ve never had so many people so willing to help.

Also, there’s a lot of information and any information you didn’t know you will learn it here. Again, the people are very knowledgeable and experienced so If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

Welcome :hugs: and enjoy,
Medea

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.