Meditation issues

There’s a few different shower meditations on youtube. Just type in shower meditation. I always look for the longer one at least twenty min long. Some are very short just look at the times length on them as u go through them.

Here’s a few I’ve used

10 Likes

How do you use a shower meditation? :thinking: I feel like the sound from my phone while I’m in the shower would be absolutely horrible and I wouldn’t be able to clearly follow what’s going on.

Maybe I could take a Bluetooth speaker into the bathroom… And try not to worry about moisture damage to that or my phone from the humidity in the air. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Speaker I’ll tell u more when I get back from class

7 Likes

@starborn I had to use a speaker. I just haven’t found a shower meditation I like. And for some weird reason I prefer a female voice vs a male voice. Maybe if I found one with a British or Scottish accent! :rofl: There’s something about those accents that just get me…ugh…how to say it politely…:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I think I’m the same. :smile:

:laughing: Now I’m curious which accents are my weakness. :thinking:

7 Likes

Texan drawl, I could listen to Mathew McConaughy or Tommy Lee Jones all day and night. :grin:

7 Likes

@starborn you’ll have to let me know! :wink::smile:

7 Likes

I will return after I’ve binge-watched 100 different movies. :laughing:

7 Likes

I agree with MeganB. I had been doing meditations before bed, for three days straight and I did see a fuzzy image as I feel asleep

7 Likes

I changed the voice on my phone to a female Australian speaker. I love it!

7 Likes

Hahahahaha :laughing: :rofl:

7 Likes

Same I love a country boy :heart: I’ve been told I have a different accent lol

8 Likes

Ah ur items will be just fine. I take my JBL to work in a nasty kitchen so believe me yours will be ok in the bathroom even steamed out. Same with phone. My phone is always in my pocket it’s just fine with heat. Promise. For me often I’m in a bit of a hurry showering I just follow it the best I can with the time I have alotted. Any other questions ? Don’t know if that’s what u are looking for lol :laughing:

7 Likes

You’ve got me covered. Thank you. :black_heart: Now to actually go do it sometime. Maybe tonight. :smile:

:open_mouth: I’m suddenly very self-conscious of my Australian accent. :laughing: It probably has a little bit of some other things mixed in. But I find I adapt quickly… I mean, I came back from speaking Chinese for half a year and my English suddenly had a heavy Chinese accent. So now it’s quite Aussie. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

If I set my phone a certain way in the sink, the sound is amplified. You can also do the same thing with a bowl or a cup!

8 Likes

I use a bluetooth speaker. Sometimes with a candle & incense… but usually just a bluetooth speaker while I’m in the shower.

I also tend to shower then spend time with my closed letting the water wash over me.

8 Likes