Meet & Greet 😁

Hello everyone! :black_heart: My name is Ann, I am 28 and currently reside in Kentucky. I am officially starting my journey with the craft and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I hope to become more educated through these courses and through getting insight from all of you amazing individuals!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ann_Elizabeth :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll find so much information to learn here both through the courses and the wonderful members here in the forum. Feel free to make yourself at home – pop into #questions to ask any questions or into #witchy-wisdom to share something you learned! :heart:

I look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

@Ann_Elizabeth welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8! I’m from Cape Cod, but I did live in Kentucky for a little while after high school. It’s wonderful to meet you & I hope you make yourself at home!

If you do have any questions or anything to share with us, feel free to ask away & jump in on any open thread or start your own topic! We all love to learn & everyone is very friendly & supportive here.

I look forward to talking to you soon & getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Ann_Elizabeth

It’s so nice to meet you, Ann, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hello @Ann_Elizabeth and welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

7 Likes

Hi @Ann_Elizabeth! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I see you’ve found the courses, that’s a great place to start. We also have Weekly Witchy Challenges and I want to make sure you’re invited to the Group Ritual on Thursday where we have something to drink at sometime during the day, work some magic and share the experience. It’s a great way to get to know people!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to now you better!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Ann_Elizabeth,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Congrats to you on the exciting start of your magickal journey- may it be a long and prosperous one that brings you lots of joy! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum- if you ever have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out. Your new coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @Ann_Elizabeth and welcome. Hope you enjoy your time on this site and you are correct about the amazing individuals. I have found everyone to be welcoming, insightful, helpful and supportive of each other. It’s a pleasant environment and a lot of fun!

8 Likes

@ann_elizabeth welcome to the family! I am Airam from Greece I have learned great things in this forum, I hope you will also increase your level of knowledge

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.