Meet the Mod Team! 🎊

A wonderful team in a wonderful coven. Thanks for everything you do :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you all- you’re very kind! :bowing_woman: :two_hearts:

The Coven community here is like a sanctuary in the great web of the internet- it’s an honor to be among such great company! Thank you to everyone for helping to make this place so special. It’s a team effort that involves everyone here! :heart: :hugs:

Much love and many blessings!

13 Likes

You’re all so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Being here with the coven is the highlight of my day!

11 Likes

Thank you @Francisco @BryWisteria @Susurrus @MeganB :heart::blush:
I found Spells8 at a very bleak time in my life. I was diagnosed with ALS with a prognosis of 2-5 years. I needed to find something that would bring more meaning and joy to my life and magically I was lead here. I found a home and a safe space. I found love and comfort. I found a place for my voice to be heard. I found a place that I knew I would be heard. I found a place that I didn’t feel invisible or alone. I knew that I could always find someone to talk to day or night.

Thank you moderators for making this a place that I could find all of this!

Thank you to all coven :infinite_roots: members for being here and sharing the love! :heart::blush::people_hugging:

16 Likes

I’m so happy the forum could be a safe place for you, Sivonnah- thank you for all of the light and love that you bring here! You help to make this a wonderful and friendly place to be :heart: :blush:

May our small but loving space here continue to be a home and sanctuary for all those looking for their magickal family :sparkles: So mote it be!

12 Likes

@Sivonnah that’s great that you found a safe place with us. We love having you :heart:

12 Likes

Awww! :sob: ( ← those are happy tears, promise!) I’m so happy to hear that Spells8 is a safe place for you and that you feel at home here :heart: That’s all I could ever ask for!

12 Likes

Awww, sweetheart @Sivonnah, that’s so touching… :people_hugging: :crying_cat_face: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you Team for the wonderful, happy space you have created! This is a wonderful coven to sit, unwind and learn from especially from long busy stressful days!

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

@Faeone thank you :blush: We are happy to have you join us! Please feel free to explore, jump in, or share with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

It’s an honor if the space can be your sanctuary, Faeone- may you continue to feel right at home here! :heart: :blush:

Lots of love and many blessings!

14 Likes

Its awesome to see it set up this way.
We get to learn names and know who we can reach out to.

14 Likes

Thank you all so much. I’m very excited to learn all I can. You have a lot to offer. Thank you

13 Likes

@stormii & @daisy7 you’re very welcome! :revolving_hearts: If there is anything that we can do please let us know! :blush:

12 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: New to this Hun

A post was split to a new topic: Thank You for Having Me! :hugs:

15 posts were split to a new topic: A Witch Bar & Favorite Drinks [CW: Alcohol]

What a wonderful post! I have been enjoying getting to know all of you here. I love Spells8 and feel I have found my home :house_with_garden: :purple_heart: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Awwww the Coven community is blessed to have you here, Kajsa- welcome home! :heart: :blush: :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Merry Meet - I’m Darlene!