Meet the Mod Team! šŸŽŠ

This online coven and community is a wonderful place to be for many people. Part of the culture of our community is safety for all members, civility, and friendly discussion. Without these ideals, the coven and forum may not run as smoothly as it does!

Most of the day-to-day operations of the forum part of our coven are ran and moderated by the moderation team! This group consists of three members (not counting Francisco, creator of Spells8) who all strive to make Spells8 a warm and welcoming place to be!

So, without further ado, letā€™s meet your moderator team!

Francisco - Owner of Spells8 (@Francisco)

"Iā€™m Francisco, the proud founder of Spells8. My path has been a solo exploration of Witchcraft, seeking a path thatā€™s free and unbound. Iā€™ve always been drawn to an open, eclectic spirituality, and I created Spells8 as a hub for like-minded solitary witches and seekers. I enjoy lively conversations on mysticism, mindfulness, and the magic of the everyday. Hereā€™s to embracing and celebrating our magical journey together! "

Bry Wisteria - Moderator (@BryWisteria)

ā€œMerry meet! Iā€™m Bry - an Eclectic Witch with a love for adventure. After over a decade of wandering the world, I have recently settled on the East Coast of the US with my partner and furry friends. Obsessed with the changing seasons and at home in a warm cup of tea, I find joy in sharing the many small pleasures that make lifeā€™s journey one worth walking. Iā€™m looking forward to chatting with you soon - Blessed Be!ā€

Bryā€™s Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Susurrus - Moderator (@Susurrus)

Hi :wave: Iā€™m Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have been with Spells8 since July 2020. I had returned to what I once was actively trying to work with & learn as a teen. Life happened & here I am! Through my years with Spells8 & the Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: coven, I have found more of what works with my beliefs & the path I follow. I am continually learning & my practice has definitely changed but is now more aligned with myself. I have met some wonderful people & friends :revolving_hearts:

I do love :heart: to try out new things & learn! Even if they arenā€™t something that I wind up continuing in my practice, I love to research, learn :nerd_face: & find answers, try something new, or find easier ways to go about things for my practice. I wouldnā€™t have gotten to where I am today without Spells8 & Infinite Roots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Susurrus: (noun) meaning a soft, low noise, whisper, soft rustling Susurrus: Merriam Webster Dictionary / Susurrus: Cambridge Dictionary

ā†’ Susurrusā€™ Availability: Sunday (as needed), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

MeganB - Moderator (@MeganB)

ā€œHello! Iā€™m Megan, an eclectic witch and polytheist! I have wandered around many different pagan paths, settling comfortably with Irish paganism. My witchcraft is informed by my mental health, my creativity, and my duties as a mother and partner. I tend to float around from subject to subject, flitting about like a moth attracted to whatever shines at the time. Things are always changing for me, and I think thatā€™s a beautiful part of life! I look forward to talking with you soon! :heart:ā€

Meganā€™s Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Every member of the moderator team is committed to the safety and happiness of our members. We encourage healthy discussion, even when disagreements happen, and love to see the growth and joy of everyone here. We all have an open-inbox policy - this means that if you have any concerns or issues, you are free to bring them up to a moderator of your choice. If the moderator can handle the concern on their own, then they will. When necessary, concerns or suggestions are brought to the entire team to brainstorm a path forward thatā€™s best for everyone.

Most of all, we want you to know us in the same way we know you! :heart:

31 Likes

What a lovely post. Thankyou for sharing of yourselves and making this, quite possibly, the best coven ever, thanks to its international and all welcome flavour. :partying_face:

15 Likes

the most beautiful and strong team!
thank you for this beautiful space you have created!
thank you very much for everything! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Some of my very favorite people, right here! I would not be the witch I am without them! Thank you all for your hard work in the coven! Know you are all loved!

14 Likes

Oh thank you :blush: everyone for your wonderful words of gratitude :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We all love to engage & keep the coven friendly & safe to explore wherever your path takes you :hugs:

Feel free to reach out should anything come up! We will always be around the forum getting to know everyone, learning with you, & help out wherever we can :heartpulse:

14 Likes

Iā€™m so grateful for all you lovely witches do. We have the best moderators known to man. Hats off to you all!

13 Likes

Love yā€™all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And this is the most relatable thing Iā€™ve read in a while! :joy: :butterfly:

12 Likes

A wonderful team in a wonderful coven. Thanks for everything you do :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you all- youā€™re very kind! :bowing_woman: :two_hearts:

The Coven community here is like a sanctuary in the great web of the internet- itā€™s an honor to be among such great company! Thank you to everyone for helping to make this place so special. Itā€™s a team effort that involves everyone here! :heart: :hugs:

Much love and many blessings!

13 Likes

Youā€™re all so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Being here with the coven is the highlight of my day!

11 Likes

Thank you @Francisco @BryWisteria @Susurrus @MeganB :heart::blush:
I found Spells8 at a very bleak time in my life. I was diagnosed with ALS with a prognosis of 2-5 years. I needed to find something that would bring more meaning and joy to my life and magically I was lead here. I found a home and a safe space. I found love and comfort. I found a place for my voice to be heard. I found a place that I knew I would be heard. I found a place that I didnā€™t feel invisible or alone. I knew that I could always find someone to talk to day or night.

Thank you moderators for making this a place that I could find all of this!

Thank you to all coven :infinite_roots: members for being here and sharing the love! :heart::blush::people_hugging:

16 Likes

Iā€™m so happy the forum could be a safe place for you, Sivonnah- thank you for all of the light and love that you bring here! You help to make this a wonderful and friendly place to be :heart: :blush:

May our small but loving space here continue to be a home and sanctuary for all those looking for their magickal family :sparkles: So mote it be!

12 Likes

@Sivonnah thatā€™s great that you found a safe place with us. We love having you :heart:

12 Likes

Awww! :sob: ( ā† those are happy tears, promise!) Iā€™m so happy to hear that Spells8 is a safe place for you and that you feel at home here :heart: Thatā€™s all I could ever ask for!

12 Likes

Awww, sweetheart @Sivonnah, thatā€™s so touchingā€¦ :people_hugging: :crying_cat_face: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you Team for the wonderful, happy space you have created! This is a wonderful coven to sit, unwind and learn from especially from long busy stressful days!

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

@Faeone thank you :blush: We are happy to have you join us! Please feel free to explore, jump in, or share with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Itā€™s an honor if the space can be your sanctuary, Faeone- may you continue to feel right at home here! :heart: :blush:

Lots of love and many blessings!

14 Likes

Its awesome to see it set up this way.
We get to learn names and know who we can reach out to.

14 Likes

Thank you all so much. Iā€™m very excited to learn all I can. You have a lot to offer. Thank you

13 Likes