Merry Meet - I'm Darlene!

Merry Meet! So glad to meet you all. I’m an old soul and have been curious my entire life. I am an empath and an intuitive. I’ve decided to really dive in at this point in my life. Always a spiritual being, but a part of me feared the craft not going to lie. I think I was afraid I would attract some undesirables, but I now know better. I am an eclectic - using what works for me.
I am a spiritual life coach and I am looking to start my coaching business, slow going when you already work full time. My interests are crystals, tarot, essential oils and herbs and the moon. Yes I’m a true cancer ruled by the moon. My husband always says he can tell when it’s a full moon by my high energy and general goofy behavior lol. I am a mom to 2 dogs ( I recently lost my two older boys), and my conure (who is my familiar). I hope to spend as much time as I can find here. I really need to get my studies on point.
Darlene aka Spirited1

19 Likes

Hi @darlene2 my names Crystal a Bruja from Va I’m so glad you found your way to us we are a very loving and supportive Coven and I know your going to love it here :pink_heart: don’t be afraid to ask questions and feel free to make yourself at home. We have weekly witchy challenges every week and this one is about intuition feel free to jump in :blush: ❗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Intuition

12 Likes

Merry meet @darlene2 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Oh look you’re here now. Well hello again lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Merry Meet again! Great to see you again. :blush:

If you ever have questions, feel free to ask! There are so many amazing people here, someone will be able to answer your question or point you in the right direction!

10 Likes

Hello & welcome!

I am Jazmin from Colorado & I practice Green/Kitchen witchery.
It’s nice to meet you & I hope you find yourself at home here.

9 Likes

Hello @darlene2 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you don’t mind, but I rehomed your post to its own introduction so it gets the attention it deserves - things tend to get lost in other posts sometimes :sweat_smile: You’ve come to a wonderful place to make friends and meet like-minded people. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

Just as a note, you can change your username by following these instructions here or reaching out to a moderator for help!

10 Likes

Hi, @darlene2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A spiritual life coach? That’s so interesting! The only thing I know about life coaches is from Dr. Phil, so I’m looking forward to learning from you!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help you out. We’re a real friendly bunch. I look forward to chatting with you more!

12 Likes

Hello @darlene2,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch - it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

That’s amazing! What a beautiful goal to set - may your blooming coaching business bring light and hope to many on their spiritual journeys. Wishing you all the best!

Please make yourself right at home here in the forum and know the coven community is a great resource. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need some help! It’s a very friendly place to study :books: :blush:

Love and Light!

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven :kiss:

11 Likes

Thank you. Yes i would see-saw back and forth. I wanted to practice, but then I’d get hesitant because my husband was freaked out by my books and cards for the longest time, and then finally he realized the house wasn’t going to burn in hell and he stopped, lol.

13 Likes

My SO “knows” but doesn’t know, if that makes sense. He knows I read tarot and have for 30-plus years. He has seen my bookshelf with jars of herbs & flowers along with the figurines I’ve made (and some he made for me, he can 3D print statues). He doesn’t understand it but he doesn’t disapprove. I don’t hide my practice necessarily, I just reign in the Woo Woo around him, and we’re good. :laughing:

13 Likes

@ darlene2 welcome to the family!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!

12 Likes

@darlene2 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years I’m a Pisces need anything just ask

10 Likes

That is great! Yes my husband is tolerant now, but much like your husband he doesn’t necessarily want me to practice in front of him. I think he realizes that it’s just a different lifestyle choice, and that I am not affecting his life in a negative way. In fact he openly tells his friends “my wife is a witch, but she’s always done her own thing so I’m cool with it”. Of course there’s the occasional joke about why I can’t use my skills to pick the lottery numbers lol.

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @darlene2

It’s nice to meet you, Darlene, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes