Megan...wanted to share

Hi, Megan, I wanted to share something with you. A while back I had written asking if one could consider her/himself to be a Wiccan if they didn’t feel they were a witch. I received such wonderful responses including from you. Well, at the end of one of the Spells8 lessons, there were recommended books, one of which was the Power of the Witch by Laurie Cabot. For some reason, I had to read that book. I bought it right away and was floored. Living in Massachusetts (but not near Salem), I had heard of her a while back, but knew nothing about her. Long story short… I am reading all of her books, studying her BoS and will be taking classes and becoming a First Degree Cabot Witch! I am SOOOO excited…I found where I belong as a witch and this is all thanks to Spells8 and their recommendations!

15 Likes

OH that is wonderful news & I’m sure that @MeganB will be very appreciative!

Congratulations :tada: on finding your footing & being able to further your studies too! You have every right to be excited!

We are also very happy to have been of some help to you as well. I know the feeling & also living in Massachusetts but not near Salem. It’s a great feeling to find how & where your practice will go & the direction it takes you! I hope you continue to be just as excited the more you learn! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh, thank you so much, that is very nice of you to say.
Great to know that a coven member lives in my state!

8 Likes

I am so happy for you! It feels amazing when the pieces start falling into place. It is so refreshing to know that what you are doing is what is meant to be. I am sending you lots of positive energy and love on your journey.

Side note: My mother and her family are from Massachusetts and my dad is from New Hampshire. I spent a lot of time there growing up. I made many trips to Salem. I was obsessed with witchcraft when I was a kid, not knowing it was real or that it was destined to be my path.

7 Likes

That is really exciting, congrats to you @ValentinaMarie! :heart: I’m so happy you’ve been thriving in your studies and that you found a path/teacher that you really connect with. I’m cheering you on in your continued studies- good luck and blessed be! :blush::sparkles:

3 Likes

@ValentinaMarie yes! I have lived in MA most of my life. I started on Cape Cod, we moved out of state, then came back when I was about 5 or 6 & I was in the Stoughton area for quite a while, then to the Plymouth area, & I settled back on Cape Cod about 20 years ago. I have been to Salem a few times, I would like to go back at some point again too. I’m definitely not close enough to make it a regular trip though.

I hope you share with us how you are progressing! I’m interested in learning more about what a Cabot Witch is or would look like :thinking: I personally have never heard that reference as a witch, so I’m very intrigued!

Happy learning! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Aw, that’s so awesome! It’s nice to hear that you found your place! Congratulations :clap:

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s so amazing! I’m so happy for you! :tada: :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so happy that I could have inspired you to take this step and take classes to become a First Degree Cabot Witch! :clap: Seriously, that’s so amazing – and to know that I played a part in that? Ahh that’s so… it makes me feel like all the work I do, both here on Spells8 and with my own business, is worth it.

It really is a true testament to the power of community and the community here at Spells8 is one that is amazing, inspiring, and supportive! I’m so proud of everyone here and how amazing we are to each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s so great to have such amazing support and encouragement from my coven!!!

2 Likes

I hope you received my reply! Somehow, it ended up in the wrong spot! I meant to add that I love NH! I lived there as a child and we are there quite often!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s been a long journey, but then you realize that every step of the way was vital and without all those steps you would not be able to complete the journey!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the support!

3 Likes

I lived down south for a while, but when we returned (7th grade) we lived in Chelmsford. Then my folks moved to Hyannis with my younger siblings (I was married.) So, I am very familiar with Cape Cod. My brother-in-law (now deceased) ran the Marstons Mills airport for a long time. One of my sisters lives in Marstons Mills. My other siblings have left the Cape. I live right on the NH line…I border Rindge, right below Mt. Monadnock.

The Cabot line descended from a Kent line. It is a form of Traditional British witchcraft. It is highly ethical and one thing I really like about it is the emphasis on being in the alpha state for rites and magickal practice. I realize that others acknowledge this as well, but this is a big focus of hers and she not only explains its importance, but explains how to do it and gives some daily exercises to be able to go into alpha quickly. I was so excited about this, because I had already been trained to do this (actually I was trained to go to deep theta) through my past remote viewing lessons…so I felt right at home! I also like how she explains things. I am really looking forward to the classes!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m still trying to figure out how to work the forum. I don’t think all my replies were going to the right place!!! Again, thank you so much.

3 Likes

Joining Spells8 is one of the best things I have ever done on my long spiritual journey!
Thank you so VERY much for all that you do! I also enjoy your videos! I subscribed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also want to say that I am glad that you found your Path as a witch!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome, @ValentinaMarie- much love and blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

3 Likes

You are so very welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thank YOU for being here!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.