Membership Renewal

I have never been one to pay fees to belong to anything but this membership I have found over the past year has well been worth every dime. If anyone is teetering on cancelling their membership bcz they don’t feel like they are getting anything out of it, I implore you to reconsider and reach out to one of the admin. There is sooooo much information that can be used, all you have to do is search. If they don’t have it, they will find it!! And Megan B even offers free weekend reading sometimes. How can you beat that??? So I just renewed my membership/Subscription whatever you want to call it. It’s probably the best money I have spent on my Witchy stuff in a long time!!!
Many Blessings.
:black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::herb::maple_leaf::ear_of_rice::seedling::honeybee::leaves::mushroom::fallen_leaf:

16 Likes

Yeay we’re glad you’re still with us. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for your lovely words @Isabella13 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The site & forum do have a lot to offer & are always evolving & growing. Plus there’s so many hidden gems within each too :hugs:

We understand that everyone’s circumstances are very unique & that there are also life changes & paths that will differ &/or take people in a different direction for a multitide of reasons.

All of these & more are unique to each person & anything we can do to help someone along their path is what we strive to do for everyone.

If there is ever any questions or concerns anyone can feel free to send a private message to the moderator team (@moderators) & we will address whatever it is the best we can for everyone involved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words and your support @Isabella13 - it means the world! It is such an honor that the site and its resources have been of value to you. I hope the content can continue to be useful to you on your magickal journey, and that you continue to thrive and enjoy your magickal studies :books: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are very blessed to have you here with us! Much love and many blessings! :heart:

9 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that you find value here with us, @Isabella13 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that’s what we aim to provide, of course! And as @Susurrus and @BryWisteria have mentioned, sometimes circumstances change and members may not be able to stick around for as long as they’d like. It happens, and (speaking for myself, of course) I never want someone to feel like they have to stay if they can’t, for any reason. :heart:

This is absolutely true! If there is ever anything that anyone wants to learn about, see, read, or do as an activity, just let us know! I do know that once I finish this horrible process of moving, I’d like to bring back the live group rituals on Zoom that I used to do. So, it never hurts to ask about different ideas

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love doing the readings on the weekends! It’s one of my favorite parts of being here in the forum. I’m glad you enjoy them!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.