Meme of the day

Ohhhhh I love that one :wolf: :sparkles::grinning:

4 Likes

Todayā€™sā€¦.Find the joy witches!!! :snowflake:

13 Likes

Lol thatā€™s perfect for so many people here in Alaska! Youā€™d be surprised how many people complain about the snow. Itā€™s a shame because itā€™s so wild and beautiful here. And I know plenty of people who would give anything to just visit Alaska.

9 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch omg i love that

7 Likes

This is spot on !!! :green_heart::frog:

11 Likes

Todayā€™sā€¦ we are expecting more storms here - hang on tight!!!

9 Likes

Ohhh my gods :rofl: You should see my face Jan, this is hilarious!

6 Likes

On the one handā€¦ ugh another stormā€¦ on the otherā€¦ possibility for my daughter to have her hopes, prayers, & wishes answered with a White :snowflake: Christmas :christmas_tree: However, I donā€™t know that I will share this particular image with her :laughing: I can just imagine how well that would go over with either the school or other parents :rofl: Although, I do know a couple of people that I can share it with that will also get a good laugh from it :joy:

7 Likes

My Sonā€™s flight in from Wisconsin Friday just got cancelled, so Iā€™m a huge mama boo boo bear right now waaaaaaaah. :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

My child is also hoping for a white Christmas :rofl: fat chance here in Florida, or so I think!

A low of 30F over Saturday night? Fingers crossed it doesnā€™t rain! :exploding_head:

Oh no, Iā€™m so sorry! :people_hugging: Cancelled because of the weather?

5 Likes

Yes, weather - it was reschedule for Xmas eve - but it could be delayed or cancelled too, we just have to wait out the weather and see what happens! Either way it cuts into my mommy time!

White xmasā€™ donā€™t happen in Florida for sure booooo. Use the sand!!

Itā€™s 26 right now here and Iā€™m just happy itā€™s not down lower! Whatever will be will beeeee!!!

3 Likes

Youā€™re right about that! We did have some flurries here in Florida last winter, I think in Orlando in maybe January or February :thinking: Iā€™m not sure! It does tend to snow more north of Florida and into the panhandle but definitely not usually here on the gulf coast :laughing: Iā€™d have a heart attack to wake up to snow on the ground on Christmas!

I hope his flight comes on time and doesnā€™t get cancelled or delayed again. You need that mommy time!

4 Likes

What a storm! That is hilarious @jan_TheGreenWitch :rofl:

Iā€™m saying my prayers for you and your son, Jan- wishing him safe and timely travels! :pray::airplane: :heart:

4 Likes

Todayā€™s ā€” Itā€™s worth a shot to make sure you stay clear hahaha!!!

8 Likes

Well, I know where I am putting some Selenite slabs & wands :rofl:

4 Likes

It both shocks me and doesnā€™t surprise me at all that someone out there took the time and effort to come up with, design, and create a complete Selenite fireplace :laughing: I love it :+1:

Makes me wonder- selenite isnā€™t recommended to get wet, I wonder if there would be any long-term effects of being near intense heat? :fire::thinking:

Anyways, another hilarious meme- these are awesome, @jan_TheGreenWitch! :heart:

4 Likes

Well, now I am on a mission to find out what I can about this question! Inquiring minds want to know! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahaha youā€™re amazing, Siofra :heart: Although it may be that no one has put it to the test before! Iā€™m not sure if anyone has been yeeting their selenite into the fireplace lol :laughing: :fire::gem:

If you do find anything about crystals and heat/flame in your crystal studies, definitely share it- Iā€™m curious now too! :grinning:

4 Likes

I absolutely will! I like having learning missions :laughing:

4 Likes

No idea if sharing a TikTok link will work in our forum, but I figured it canā€™t hurt to try!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRb2nnV7/

Made me laugh!

7 Likes