Merry Meet & Blessed Be Brothers & Sisters

Good evening from Australia, I am Kirby, I am so happy to be here. I have been a practicing witch for over a decade & I am still learning something new everyday. Blessed be everyone.

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m so excited that you’re here! I learn something new daily too, but I am still very new! I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi @kirby! You are not alone from Australia! We have at least a few other members that are from there! We have a Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: that leads to a more specific area post, so you may find that others are closer than you think!

I look forward to learning more with you & getting to know you. We all have a different & similar paths, so we are able to support each other in meaningful ways. We also have no problem doing so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The courses are a great place to start for anyone, there is a lot of great information & if you have any questions feel free to come to the forum & ask them. Someone will be with you as soon as they can & get you going in the right direction.

I’m happy that you are here & I look forward to getting to know you! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @kirby! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have someone else from Australia. We have a few witches from down your way.

Keep an eye out for a post on Monday called Merry Meet Monday - Magickal News of the Week. It will let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on so you can jump in and have some fun! Here is last week’s, in case you’re interested in it.

If you have any questions speak up and someone will try to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kirby
I’m so glad you have joined us. If you have any questions, just ask Q&A

Me too! I’ve been here for over a year, and I’m still learning… but I love it!

Much love and light!
:heart:

5 Likes

@Amethyst thank you so much sister

6 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

5 Likes

Merry meet @kirby,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

I can see others have already kindly shared some helpful resources for you, so I’m just jumping on the welcome wagon to say to please make yourself at home here :heart: If you have any questions, know that the Q&A Category is there for you! Ask away and your coven is sure to come to your aid :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.