Merry Meet from Michigan

My name is Kathy Storm and I just joined Spells8 after years of being on the mailing list only. I have been on this journey before but stepped away from it for health reasons and then Hurricane Ida last year and 2 months later a moved from Southeast Louisiana to Traverse City, Michigan. I am starting to feel lost again so have begun my journey all over again. There is so much to know and I want to learn it all, or as much as i can. I am a solitary witch, which is good since I don’t know if there are any covens near me. But I have this group to help and guide me. For that I thank you.

9 Likes

@kathryn24 I think you’ve come to the right place. The Spells8 community is warm and welcoming. It’s good that you felt drawn to it again, as that means that it’s community resonates with you and that you’re not really solitary anymore!
Wishing you a safe and wonderful magikal journey!

6 Likes

Merry meet

5 Likes

Merry meet @kathryn24 :blush:

Welcome home, Kathryn :heart: You’re not alone- many of us feel lost when we find our ways here, but I hope that your magickal path will bring you much serenity and peace! I also don’t think you’re starting over entirely- the knowledge and experiences of your past have helped lead you here. You’re stronger and wiser every day, and that’s a beautiful thing!

We are blessed to have you here! Please be welcome and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Just as you say, your coven is here to help guide, support, and encourage you. We are a very friendly bunch, so no need to be shy! :blush::infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @kathryn24! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Believe me, you aren’t alone when it comes to stepping back from the craft and then coming back to it. What parts do you think you need the most help on? We’d like to help, so post any questions you have and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Do I need to move these discussions to another forum board?

You have made me feel welcome with your kind and friendly words.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @kathryn24.
I’m having a blast here & I’m sure you will too.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @kathryn24

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you. Everyone’s very friendly and helpful here so if you need anything just reach out. You are very welcome and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

You are completely free to discuss here in your Introduction discussion- this is your very own personal place to chat about you and your interests as you get to know the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If any big questions or topics do come up here that would benefit from having their own space, I or another moderator will pop in to help you relocate them to their own discussion :+1:

We’re always here to help, so post comfortably and make yourself at home, Kathryn! :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@kathryn24 merry meet and welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots online coven!

You have everything within you and that you haven’t lost! Maybe start a BOS or journal so that you can look back on your witchcraft journey no matter what life/situation you end up in along your way…. The classes here are such a blessing and there are BOS pages that boost your retention and reference for spells and many other practices and witchy education!

We are excited to get to know you as you join us on this journey!
:green_heart::brown_heart:

5 Likes

This conversation has closed as the dicussion continues in Kathryn’s Introduction Part II: Continuing My Journey. Please visit the discussion there with your replies!