Merry Meet from the Cold North

Merry Meet from the cold in Northern Sweden. :snowflake: I’m Nacurro, Nac or just simply Lina. I’m a mother and an especially napper. Lover of bunnies, tea, pastries and plants :rabbit2::tea::seedling:

I’ve been lurking here for a tad bit and thought it was time to say hello. I haven’t really defined any labels for my practice yet, but I guess I’m a solitary eclectic/green/kitchen witch? :herb: Cultivating my own indoor magical garden while it’s snowing outside.

I’ve been drawn to all things mystical, magical and mysterious ever since I was a child. Also being totally invested in the comics series W.I.T.C.H.; which led me to tarot, collecting crystals and working with elements.
However I just recently started to pursue research and practise witchcraft. And I’ve come really far being a baby witch, which I’m so proud of. :pink_heart:

I’ve been through a lot of trials and tribulations, which prevented me to practise much earlier. I’m still undergoing a lot of obstacles, but now for the first time in my life - I’m safe and in tune with the divine, nature and higher self. :sparkles:

I’m quite captivated with everything Greek, even lived with a Greek man and named my previous dog Hera. That’s how much I feel connected to the Greek gods and goddesses.
And of course my Norse roots come in handy as well, now trying to research a little bit more about Swedish folk magic and folklore. I find it really interesting and would love to learn more about my local environment.

:earth_element: Can you guess which zodiac I am? :earth_element:

That’s about it for now,
Blessed be to whoever reads this :triple_moon_goddess:

14 Likes

@Nacurro Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Welcome @Nacurro! Merry Meet! I am Celine an eclectic witch. I am so happy you joined the coven and are posting. I live in Portland, OR in the USA. I do sewing magic, am a kitchen witch, and am a green witch.

I have no idea what sign you are but will guess Scorpio?
Please feel free to ask whatever questions you would like.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos and Nordic Witchcraft, and have enjoyed working with some beautiful demons. This is a lovely coven, make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ve noticed how warm and heartfelt the community is here. :pink_heart: Still trying to navigate this forum and learn the ropes. I got so much exciting stuff to share with you all. :heart_eyes: :consecrate_spell:

12 Likes

@celineelise Tysm, I’m happy too! Thanks for having me here. It’s nearly impossible to find a local coven where I live so I’m blessed I found this community. :pink_heart:

I’m a Taurus :taurus:

12 Likes

Hi @tracyS, I don’t know much about chaos magick but that sounds fascinating. Though, got to love some Nordic craft imma right? :blush::drinking_horn: I look forward to post more and get into the challenges.

12 Likes

Welcome I’m Devenne a chaos witch. I walk with Lucifer and Satan.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

:lucifer_sigil:

:satan_sigil:

12 Likes

Basically it means we don’t follow the guidelines so much and perform magick in a way that works for us. It’s less traditional. Which can also include adopting different types of practices.

13 Likes

Thank you @Devenne! I want to learn more about all types of witches. :black_heart:

12 Likes

I was just about to ask you what it means so thank you for clarifying :blush:

12 Likes

Well my brain is failing me to describe this better.
Even though it’s what I am.im a student in college and my brain is overloaded so forgive me.

Here is a link to better explain.

12 Likes

Aww no worries, it’s understandable. What do you study?
It’s interesting that there are so many types of witches and paths.
I feel like Kitchen and Green Witch goes kinda hand in hand. Eclectic and Divination Witch same goes there. Lunar and Cosmic Witch, like you can choose to practise many types at the same time.

12 Likes

Hi, @Nacurro! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I miss having the money to collect comics. Although I would probably spend all my money on Batman before I got to those W.I.T.C.H. comics, they sound great!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Merry meet @Nacurro

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Welcome @Nacurro ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota US. This is an amazing coven with very helpful, kind people.

If you haven’t already, check out the courses. They are fabulous!!! And we have weekly challenges and book club which encourage learning and sometimes stepping out of our comfort zone.

Great to have you here and look forward to seeing you around!

Blessed Be

10 Likes

Right now I’m going for phlebotomy. Thinking about maybe X-ray or ultrasound after this. Not sure tho.

10 Likes

@Amethyst, thank you for the warm welcoming. :pink_heart:

Yeah I haven’t spent money on any comics since I was a kid. Now I’m spending all my money on crystals, cards, plants and ingredients for baking. Oh and spoiling my furry babies.

8 Likes

Merry meet @Artemisia

That’s beautiful, good thing you found your way again. I’ve been laying low online for a while as I was a content creator. I had to take a step back and focus on my spiritual journey, which I’m glad I did. I work mostly with Gaia and Hekate but I’m open to work with other deities too.

Thank u so much for all the love :pink_heart: :consecrate_spell:

9 Likes

Thank you @Mystique, I’m so happy I stumbled upon this coven and followed my gut to get involved.

Oh I’ve been doing them for a time now and absolutely love it. I’ve been printing out BoS as well and trying out so many spells and rituals. I really look forward to the challenges, I saw there was a catch-up thread so I might dive in right away.

Blessed be :infinite_roots:

9 Likes