Merry Meet from the Cold North

Hi @tracyS, I don’t know much about chaos magick but that sounds fascinating. Though, got to love some Nordic craft imma right? :blush::drinking_horn: I look forward to post more and get into the challenges.

12 Likes

Welcome I’m Devenne a chaos witch. I walk with Lucifer and Satan.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

:lucifer_sigil:

:satan_sigil:

12 Likes

Basically it means we don’t follow the guidelines so much and perform magick in a way that works for us. It’s less traditional. Which can also include adopting different types of practices.

13 Likes

Thank you @Devenne! I want to learn more about all types of witches. :black_heart:

12 Likes

I was just about to ask you what it means so thank you for clarifying :blush:

12 Likes

Well my brain is failing me to describe this better.
Even though it’s what I am.im a student in college and my brain is overloaded so forgive me.

Here is a link to better explain.

12 Likes

Aww no worries, it’s understandable. What do you study?
It’s interesting that there are so many types of witches and paths.
I feel like Kitchen and Green Witch goes kinda hand in hand. Eclectic and Divination Witch same goes there. Lunar and Cosmic Witch, like you can choose to practise many types at the same time.

12 Likes

Hi, @Nacurro! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I miss having the money to collect comics. Although I would probably spend all my money on Batman before I got to those W.I.T.C.H. comics, they sound great!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Merry meet @Nacurro

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Welcome @Nacurro ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota US. This is an amazing coven with very helpful, kind people.

If you haven’t already, check out the courses. They are fabulous!!! And we have weekly challenges and book club which encourage learning and sometimes stepping out of our comfort zone.

Great to have you here and look forward to seeing you around!

Blessed Be

10 Likes

Right now I’m going for phlebotomy. Thinking about maybe X-ray or ultrasound after this. Not sure tho.

10 Likes

@Amethyst, thank you for the warm welcoming. :pink_heart:

Yeah I haven’t spent money on any comics since I was a kid. Now I’m spending all my money on crystals, cards, plants and ingredients for baking. Oh and spoiling my furry babies.

8 Likes

Merry meet @Artemisia

That’s beautiful, good thing you found your way again. I’ve been laying low online for a while as I was a content creator. I had to take a step back and focus on my spiritual journey, which I’m glad I did. I work mostly with Gaia and Hekate but I’m open to work with other deities too.

Thank u so much for all the love :pink_heart: :consecrate_spell:

9 Likes

Thank you @Mystique, I’m so happy I stumbled upon this coven and followed my gut to get involved.

Oh I’ve been doing them for a time now and absolutely love it. I’ve been printing out BoS as well and trying out so many spells and rituals. I really look forward to the challenges, I saw there was a catch-up thread so I might dive in right away.

Blessed be :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Ah, that’s great. Hope all goes well for you x

10 Likes

@Nacurro so glad you’re diving in! Yes, definitely jump into the challenge. It only lasts a few more days. If you miss this catch up one there will be another. And every week a new challenge is posted.

9 Likes

@ Nacurro welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
it’s our pleasure to have you in our company!
I’m Airram from Greece, I love nature, hiking and cooking
I started with green magic, I continued with elemental magic, I moved on with angelic magic and now I have embraced Ekati
here you will find wise witches and wizards from all paths
whatever you want don’t hesitate to ask
I’m glad you’re with us! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

11 Likes

Hi @Nacurro I’m Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum im so glad you found your way here and feel free to make yourself at home and join in on the weekly witchy challenges it’s a fun way to explore all aspects of the craft. :grin::hibiscus: :witch_pentacle:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Nacurro

It’s nice to meet you, Lina! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@Mystique I already completed three challenges and it was so much fun! Can’t wait to see what else I’m gonna be able to explore and brew. :witch_cauldron:

@AIRAM Thank you love! What a journey you’ve done! :consecrate_spell: I’m curious where the path will take me. I’m starting with green/kitchen magic and divination so it will be interesting to see how I develop. I’m glad to be here! :pink_heart:

@crystal59 Hi Crystal, thank you so much, I really feel like I found my home. Yes I’ll try to join them as much as possible. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@marsha Thank you for the warm welcome. Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes