Merry Meet & Merry Met!

Merry Meet everyone!

I would like to introduce myself a wee bit… I’ve been practicing paganism & witchcraft since 19 yrs old, I first discovered it during a hard time in my life (not getting into detail of that time for personal reasons). The form of witchcraft I do is solitaire, but am open to getting together with others to do rituals on occasion. I’m also Reki 1 certified, but want to redo my training to refresh my memory on it.

14 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum/coven :infinite_roots: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8.

I’m pretty much a solitary practioner here, but this is a great place for learning, discussing, sharing. Please don’t feel like you have to share any personal reasons for things. It’s not necessary. Should there come a time that whatever youbare sharing we do have 2 categories that do not come up in the internet search engines.

A Sacred Space for more personal things & Energy Exchange if you would like send or recieve any positive energy or healing. Each month there’s a new Energy Exchange Circle with members listed. Some more detail or a linked topic then others have just a simple request.

If you have any questions please free to ask! We will help the best way we can or share something with us! We all love :heart: to learn with & from each other. You can jump in on any open topic or start your own. You can also search the forum for a topic or by a tag. There’s a lot of information here.

I look forward to speaking with you throughout the forum! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

@brandon welcome to the family of wizards and witches
I am Airram from Greece
I wish you a pleasant stay :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven @brandon ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. I’ve just very recently started working with Loki. I am also a solitary witch, but love chatting, learning and sharing with everyone in here.

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I walk with Lucifer and Satan and recently started working with Marbas

8 Likes

Hi, @brandon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! This is a great place if you want to find friends and join in a group ritual or weekly challenge! Did you see the notice for this week’s Group Ritual? It’s a Ritual for the Earth for the upcoming Earth Day celebrations!

Hope that you will join us!

10 Likes

Merry meet @brandon !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

Recently I have been interested in Reiki and learning more about getting level 1 attuned. :thinking:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Hello @brandon :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hi @brandon I’m Crystal a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum im so glad you found your way here. :witch_pentacle: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @brandon,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need help. The coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @brandon

It’s nice to meet you, Brandon, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes