Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! February 22nd šŸ™Œ

Wishing everyone a very Merry Meet Monday! :sparkles:

Take a peek here to learn about upcoming events and forum news.

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

Mark your calendars so you donā€™t miss out on these events!

[ [ Group Ritual- Together with the Coven :handshake:] ]

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, February 25th - this activity is open to all members of the forum! :coffee:

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last weekā€™s group ritual to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this weekā€™s group ritual :hugs:

[ [ Freebie Friday :flower_playing_cards: ] ]

Have a question on your mind? The lovely @MeganB is kindly offering free readings for coven members via tarot or pendulum.

The next Freebie Friday post will be Friday, February 26th . You can find more information and get an idea about what to expect in last weekā€™s post.

[ [ Moon Phase: Full Moon :full_moon: ] ]

Depending on your location, you will be blessed by the light of this moon phase tonight- Saturday, February 27th

You can find current moon information for your location as well as complementary spells and rituals to draw on its energy on the Spells8 Lunar Spell Page :sparkles:

Full-Moon-Magic-Spells-Witchcraft

The full moon is a celebrated time where the energy of the moon is at itā€™s most powerful. Now is a wonderful time to charge, cleanse, and absorb the potent energies of the moon. For inspiration, visit What to Do During the Full Moon :star_struck:

The February full moon is called the Snow Moon :snowflake:- visit the Spells8 Snow Moon Page for spellwork ideas and more information:

Snow-Moon-Spell-Wicca-750x500

You can also learn more about the unique meaning of each full moon in Whatā€™s in a Full Moon Name? :full_moon:

[ [ Other Events of Interest :mag: ] ]

Some other non-witchy but interesting (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week:

Look ahead at more upcoming events in the Spells8 2021 Pagan Holiday and Wiccan Calendar :spiral_calendar:

Ongoing Activities :raised_hands:

These are current activities that can be joined any time before their deadlines

[ [ Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy: ] ]

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyoneā€™s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is: Elemental Mastery :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

This challenge will close Tuesday, February 23rd at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Elemental Mastery :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

[ [ Divination Discussion :crystal_ball: ] ]

Ready to put your divination skills to the test? Hoping for feedback on your readings?

Join in for this weekā€™s Divination Discussion to gain new insights and experience different methods of divination :mag:

Ready to put your skills to the test? You can divine here: Divination Discussion :crystal_ball: A Fork in the Road

Be sure to get your entry in by the deadline: Wednesday, March 4th !

[ [ Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: ] ]

Do you have a little extra love to share and are looking for ways to help out a fellow coven member? Or perhaps youā€™ve fallen on hard times and could use some positive vibes your way?

The Energy Exchange Circle is a way to support and show love to coven members going through hard times. To do a good deed and show you care, consider leaving a note of support in the current thread:

More information about the covenā€™s wholesome energy exchange can be found in the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki .

Thanks for spreading the love! :heart:

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week:

@teresa2, @nancedel, @sehyun, @ceire, @laila1, @helen, @christopher7, @alycia, @helen1, @shery, @spring, @candice3, @bartek, @whitney1, @emily18, @stacy2, @milly, @darlene2, @sheridan1, @brittany22, @shanaya, @LaurelDeaArtio, @jeanette, @elizabeth18, @amanda29, @carmen2, @annabelle, @kimberly26, @jacquelyn2, @meryll, @ava1, @malinda, @tanya6, @shari3, @tasia1, @heather25, @reneigh3, @amy18, @jil, @penny, @monique3, @ivana, @adriana, @kimberly27, @amanda30, @teleke, @PlainJade, @scholten, @jennifer43, @timothy, @ruthann, @susie

If you havenā€™t done so already, feel free to go to Introductions and create your first post. Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• Well done to @Amethyst- on a four-week-streak of writing the most posts in the forum! :writing_hand: Your beautiful words are a treasure and it is always a delight to read your posts- thank you for being awesome! :clap:

• Lots of love back to @praecog29, for liking the most posts over the past seven days! :heart: You are a fountain of positivity and encouragement- thank you for sharing your warm heart! :sparkles:

After a four-week streak at the top of the likes pedestal, @Amethyst will receive a special title and badge for their wonderful contributions to the forums- woohoo! :confetti_ball::two_hearts:

Note : The likes and posts of those who have won the MMM badge will be counted towards the weekly tally again after a two month rest period.

And of course a very hearty thank you to all members of the Spells8 coven! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- you are all wonderful :sparkles:

What excitement is waiting for you in the coming days? :mag: Does the full moon hold anything special in store for you? :full_moon:

Give a shout to your fellow coven members and share whatā€™s on your mind in the comments below!

May the returning light of the season shine brightly on your path- may this week have many treasures and joy for you and those you hold dear

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank yā€™all so much! Iā€™m glad yā€™all donā€™t mind my babbling! And thanks for the special title! It means a lot to me! And congratulations to @praecog29 for giving the most love! :purple_heart:

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope yā€™all had a good weekend. I got some writing done and other little things so Iā€™m calling it a good weekend! I hope to have a good week this week. They should be finishing sheetrocking in my apartment where they put in new plumbing and Iā€™m hoping to get my stuff back where it belongs. I had to clear the countertops and stuff and when they sand their repairs there is going to be dust and gunk everywhere. Not looking forward to that. But once itā€™s done, itā€™ll be done and hopefully wonā€™t have to happen again for a while.

Other than that, I havenā€™t got much going on this week. No doctor appointments, Sally is getting my groceries for me. Itā€™s gonna be a good week! Hope yā€™all have one too! :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Amethyst & to @praecog29! Great job! Iā€™m so happy for you both.

I had a very up and down week last week, so Iā€™m hoping for better after the weekend. Iā€™m going to get on the weekly challenge, Iā€™m hoping today. I just have to watch my daughter. She has a head cold & a little cough. Whatever is going through my house isnā€™t bad, but I still donā€™t want it. My sons have it too. Iā€™m hoping it stays with the kids.

I have only been having issues with my back lately & I know our weather has something to do with the severity. Itā€™s really bad in the morning & then late afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great week!

4 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst and @Susurrus. :hugs: You guys are the real hearts of the forum and I am so thankful for you.

I am happy the sheetrock is going up finally, Kasie. The cat will be happy, too, right?

I am so sorry the kids have colds, Krissie. Mine always seem to get them first and give them to me. :sweat_smile: I hope you donā€™t get it.

A special shoutout to @Aedreysa for starting We need a Coven Name!. Thank you!

Will some of the more talented :star_struck: members of the coven share fairy tales on Friday?

I have been keeping ā€œEnergy Exchange Circle - February 13thā€ up to date and the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki. (Sorry for the long names. :joy:) Thankful :pray:t3: for Brianna reminding us about them. I really encourage everyone to check them out from time to time, even if they donā€™t have something for themselves.

I hope everyone has a better week than the last. Blessings to all of you.

5 Likes

Thank you @praecog29 & you do a wonderful job with the Energy Exchange Circle Thank you so much for that, I know I am on there a lot. I appreciate all the love though. :hugs:

Iā€™m hoping for a week of getting something done. The weather last week made it hard for me to do some of the things that I normally do. Plus it was a vacation week, so I had my Peanut home too. :sun_with_face:

Things seem to be moving in a more positive direction for me this week. Although my anxiety is still reeling from the weekend. I have been sleeping better the last couple of nights though. :smiley:

I also appreciate the readings from @MeganB in the Freebie Friday topics. It really helped me get through Saturday because I knew it was time & I was ready to handle it. I just wish someone told my panic that we were ready. :rofl:

3 Likes

In times of course where we canā€™t decide if AI is for better or worse, groups and websites like this pardon my datum practice. :flushed::sweat_smile::woman_mage::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to see what I can find for Fairytale Friday :rabbit: Maybe Iā€™ll just share some mythology and stories instead, because Iā€™m finding some fascinating info about Brighid that isnā€™t commonly known!

4 Likes

Oh, I love Brigid! If you find anything that you can share that would be lovely. I have a lot about her in my BOS. Iā€™m always looking for more information on her. I would greatly appreciate it @MeganB!

5 Likes

Congrats on your writing and the end of the work on your apartment, @Amethyst- it will be so nice to be finished with it! I hope you enjoy a very relaxing week (and no appointments- yay!) and have some good weather too. Blessings to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope this week is better for you, @Susurrus- may your daughter and sons have speedy recoveries, itā€™s no fun to be sick! May the weather improve there soon. Hopefully warmer days will be easier on your back. Be well, Krissie! :heart:

You are a hero for running the Energy Exchange Circle, @praecog29- your hard work is very much appreciated! :pray: And ohhh such a fun idea, I would also love to see any fairy tales anyone has to share! Always love a good story :european_castle: :blush:

That would be a delight, @MeganB! You have so much wisdom and I always love reading your posts- I hope youā€™re able to discover something new about the lovely Brighid! :grin::two_hearts:

I hope everyoneā€™s week is off to a wonderful start! Blessed be to all :sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much. Iā€™m doing okay & the kids seem to be doing better already! The regular medicine from the pharmacy seems to be doing the trick so far. They donā€™t sound all stuffy anymore either.

The weather right now is below freezing and the top of the porch has a sheet of ice on it that you donā€™t notice until your feet hit it. So Iā€™ll be staying in as much as possible.

4 Likes

I have to do the snow moon spell!!!

5 Likes

Happy to hear that the medicine helped, @Susurrus! Wishing all of your kids a speedy recovery back to full health :pray: Stay healthy and safe! :two_hearts:

Awesome- enjoy the spell and have a very blessed Full Moon, @Christina4! :full_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes it did! My daughter went back to school yesterday, but today is her weekly remote day. My kids are convinced that I have it because I sneezed yesterday. I think they are hoping I have it from the sounds of it.

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed that you avoid the icky sickness- stay healthy and well, Krissie! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you, it seems to have missed me. The kids are all okay & so am I! No one is stuffy or sneezing anymore, so thatā€™s good for us! I hope every one else stays healthy also!

4 Likes

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Thanks- wishing the same to you! :blush::pray:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.