Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! February 22nd 🙌

Wishing everyone a very Merry Meet Monday! :sparkles:

Take a peek here to learn about upcoming events and forum news.

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on these events!

[ [ Group Ritual- Together with the Coven :handshake:] ]

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, February 25th - this activity is open to all members of the forum! :coffee:

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last week’s group ritual to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this week’s group ritual :hugs:

[ [ Freebie Friday :flower_playing_cards: ] ]

Have a question on your mind? The lovely @MeganB is kindly offering free readings for coven members via tarot or pendulum.

The next Freebie Friday post will be Friday, February 26th . You can find more information and get an idea about what to expect in last week’s post.

[ [ Moon Phase: Full Moon :full_moon: ] ]

Depending on your location, you will be blessed by the light of this moon phase tonight- Saturday, February 27th

You can find current moon information for your location as well as complementary spells and rituals to draw on its energy on the Spells8 Lunar Spell Page :sparkles:

Full-Moon-Magic-Spells-Witchcraft

The full moon is a celebrated time where the energy of the moon is at it’s most powerful. Now is a wonderful time to charge, cleanse, and absorb the potent energies of the moon. For inspiration, visit What to Do During the Full Moon :star_struck:

The February full moon is called the Snow Moon :snowflake:- visit the Spells8 Snow Moon Page for spellwork ideas and more information:

Snow-Moon-Spell-Wicca-750x500

You can also learn more about the unique meaning of each full moon in What’s in a Full Moon Name? :full_moon:

[ [ Other Events of Interest :mag: ] ]

Some other non-witchy but interesting (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week:

Look ahead at more upcoming events in the Spells8 2021 Pagan Holiday and Wiccan Calendar :spiral_calendar:

Ongoing Activities :raised_hands:

These are current activities that can be joined any time before their deadlines

[ [ Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy: ] ]

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyone’s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is: Elemental Mastery :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

This challenge will close Tuesday, February 23rd at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Elemental Mastery :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

[ [ Divination Discussion :crystal_ball: ] ]

Ready to put your divination skills to the test? Hoping for feedback on your readings?

Join in for this week’s Divination Discussion to gain new insights and experience different methods of divination :mag:

Ready to put your skills to the test? You can divine here: Divination Discussion :crystal_ball: A Fork in the Road

Be sure to get your entry in by the deadline: Wednesday, March 4th !

[ [ Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: ] ]

Do you have a little extra love to share and are looking for ways to help out a fellow coven member? Or perhaps you’ve fallen on hard times and could use some positive vibes your way?

The Energy Exchange Circle is a way to support and show love to coven members going through hard times. To do a good deed and show you care, consider leaving a note of support in the current thread:

More information about the coven’s wholesome energy exchange can be found in the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki .

Thanks for spreading the love! :heart:

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week:

@teresa2, @nancedel, @sehyun, @ceire, @laila1, @helen, @christopher7, @alycia, @helen1, @shery, @spring, @candice3, @bartek, @whitney1, @emily18, @stacy2, @milly, @darlene2, @sheridan1, @brittany22, @shanaya, @LaurelDeaArtio, @jeanette, @elizabeth18, @amanda29, @carmen2, @annabelle, @kimberly26, @jacquelyn2, @meryll, @ava1, @malinda, @tanya6, @shari3, @tasia1, @heather25, @reneigh3, @amy18, @jil, @penny, @monique3, @ivana, @adriana, @kimberly27, @amanda30, @teleke, @PlainJade, @scholten, @jennifer43, @timothy, @ruthann, @susie

If you haven’t done so already, feel free to go to Introductions and create your first post. Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• Well done to @Amethyst- on a four-week-streak of writing the most posts in the forum! :writing_hand: Your beautiful words are a treasure and it is always a delight to read your posts- thank you for being awesome! :clap:

• Lots of love back to @praecog29, for liking the most posts over the past seven days! :heart: You are a fountain of positivity and encouragement- thank you for sharing your warm heart! :sparkles:

After a four-week streak at the top of the likes pedestal, @Amethyst will receive a special title and badge for their wonderful contributions to the forums- woohoo! :confetti_ball::two_hearts:

Note : The likes and posts of those who have won the MMM badge will be counted towards the weekly tally again after a two month rest period.

And of course a very hearty thank you to all members of the Spells8 coven! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- you are all wonderful :sparkles:

What excitement is waiting for you in the coming days? :mag: Does the full moon hold anything special in store for you? :full_moon:

Give a shout to your fellow coven members and share what’s on your mind in the comments below!

May the returning light of the season shine brightly on your path- may this week have many treasures and joy for you and those you hold dear

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank y’all so much! I’m glad y’all don’t mind my babbling! And thanks for the special title! It means a lot to me! And congratulations to @praecog29 for giving the most love! :purple_heart:

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope y’all had a good weekend. I got some writing done and other little things so I’m calling it a good weekend! I hope to have a good week this week. They should be finishing sheetrocking in my apartment where they put in new plumbing and I’m hoping to get my stuff back where it belongs. I had to clear the countertops and stuff and when they sand their repairs there is going to be dust and gunk everywhere. Not looking forward to that. But once it’s done, it’ll be done and hopefully won’t have to happen again for a while.

Other than that, I haven’t got much going on this week. No doctor appointments, Sally is getting my groceries for me. It’s gonna be a good week! Hope y’all have one too! :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Amethyst & to @praecog29! Great job! I’m so happy for you both.

I had a very up and down week last week, so I’m hoping for better after the weekend. I’m going to get on the weekly challenge, I’m hoping today. I just have to watch my daughter. She has a head cold & a little cough. Whatever is going through my house isn’t bad, but I still don’t want it. My sons have it too. I’m hoping it stays with the kids.

I have only been having issues with my back lately & I know our weather has something to do with the severity. It’s really bad in the morning & then late afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great week!

4 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst and @Susurrus. :hugs: You guys are the real hearts of the forum and I am so thankful for you.

I am happy the sheetrock is going up finally, Kasie. The cat will be happy, too, right?

I am so sorry the kids have colds, Krissie. Mine always seem to get them first and give them to me. :sweat_smile: I hope you don’t get it.

A special shoutout to @Aedreysa for starting We need a Coven Name!. Thank you!

Will some of the more talented :star_struck: members of the coven share fairy tales on Friday?

I have been keeping “Energy Exchange Circle - February 13th” up to date and the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki. (Sorry for the long names. :joy:) Thankful :pray:t3: for Brianna reminding us about them. I really encourage everyone to check them out from time to time, even if they don’t have something for themselves.

I hope everyone has a better week than the last. Blessings to all of you.

5 Likes

Thank you @praecog29 & you do a wonderful job with the Energy Exchange Circle Thank you so much for that, I know I am on there a lot. I appreciate all the love though. :hugs:

I’m hoping for a week of getting something done. The weather last week made it hard for me to do some of the things that I normally do. Plus it was a vacation week, so I had my Peanut home too. :sun_with_face:

Things seem to be moving in a more positive direction for me this week. Although my anxiety is still reeling from the weekend. I have been sleeping better the last couple of nights though. :smiley:

I also appreciate the readings from @MeganB in the Freebie Friday topics. It really helped me get through Saturday because I knew it was time & I was ready to handle it. I just wish someone told my panic that we were ready. :rofl:

3 Likes

In times of course where we can’t decide if AI is for better or worse, groups and websites like this pardon my datum practice. :flushed::sweat_smile::woman_mage::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll have to see what I can find for Fairytale Friday :rabbit: Maybe I’ll just share some mythology and stories instead, because I’m finding some fascinating info about Brighid that isn’t commonly known!

4 Likes

Oh, I love Brigid! If you find anything that you can share that would be lovely. I have a lot about her in my BOS. I’m always looking for more information on her. I would greatly appreciate it @MeganB!

5 Likes

Congrats on your writing and the end of the work on your apartment, @Amethyst- it will be so nice to be finished with it! I hope you enjoy a very relaxing week (and no appointments- yay!) and have some good weather too. Blessings to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope this week is better for you, @Susurrus- may your daughter and sons have speedy recoveries, it’s no fun to be sick! May the weather improve there soon. Hopefully warmer days will be easier on your back. Be well, Krissie! :heart:

You are a hero for running the Energy Exchange Circle, @praecog29- your hard work is very much appreciated! :pray: And ohhh such a fun idea, I would also love to see any fairy tales anyone has to share! Always love a good story :european_castle: :blush:

That would be a delight, @MeganB! You have so much wisdom and I always love reading your posts- I hope you’re able to discover something new about the lovely Brighid! :grin::two_hearts:

I hope everyone’s week is off to a wonderful start! Blessed be to all :sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much. I’m doing okay & the kids seem to be doing better already! The regular medicine from the pharmacy seems to be doing the trick so far. They don’t sound all stuffy anymore either.

The weather right now is below freezing and the top of the porch has a sheet of ice on it that you don’t notice until your feet hit it. So I’ll be staying in as much as possible.

4 Likes

I have to do the snow moon spell!!!

5 Likes

Happy to hear that the medicine helped, @Susurrus! Wishing all of your kids a speedy recovery back to full health :pray: Stay healthy and safe! :two_hearts:

Awesome- enjoy the spell and have a very blessed Full Moon, @Christina4! :full_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes it did! My daughter went back to school yesterday, but today is her weekly remote day. My kids are convinced that I have it because I sneezed yesterday. I think they are hoping I have it from the sounds of it.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve got my fingers crossed that you avoid the icky sickness- stay healthy and well, Krissie! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you, it seems to have missed me. The kids are all okay & so am I! No one is stuffy or sneezing anymore, so that’s good for us! I hope every one else stays healthy also!

4 Likes

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Thanks- wishing the same to you! :blush::pray:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.