Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th ☘

I think I avoided it. We’ll see when my bed comes Saturday.

3 Likes

Travel Witch, thank you for the tip! I will let you know how it goes. I have a little herb garden going right now. I have basil and mint and thyme.
They are doing great!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Uh-oh! Looks like you may have jinxed yourself, @Susurrus! :laughing: Or perhaps it’s just the unpredictable nature of March. Fingers crossed your hot flashes will fade again soon, and that Mother Nature will sober up again in no time! :grin::+1:

Nice, Kasie :sunglasses: That’s exciting- enjoy your new bed! :bed::sparkles:

All wonderful choices for your herb garden, Jeannie! May your plants thrive and gift you with plenty of wonderful herbs to use in your cooking and craft :blush::herb:

4 Likes

March is definitely full of surprises. Yesterday it was cold & rainy, then windy. We were supposed to get snow, but I think it was too warm so it was all rain. Today I am sore though & just kind of hanging out in my bed.

@Jeannie1 I had basil, mint, & thyme for herbs last year & they did great! I hope yours do too.

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.