Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Aug 22 - 28 šŸŒš

Sorry to hear that you have had a negative reaction.
There was an email this week from Spells8 on how to send distance energy. I will look at that to see if there is something I need to be doing to send it more effectively to you.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. :heart:

7 Likes

How pretty! Thatā€™s a wonderful dragon statue, feathers or not! Have a happy birthday, my dear!

Ow, chemo rash sounds rough. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having problems. Will be sending you good energy and good vibes!

6 Likes

@Susurrus and @MeganB Pluto was actually reinstated as a ā€œdwarf planetā€ when the definition of what a planet actually is was settled. Hereā€™s a cool article I found! Poor little Pluto!

6 Likes

Oh goodness, Jan :heart: My heart goes out to you! I canā€™t even begin to imagine what itā€™s like battling something as aggressive and painful as cancer. Youā€™re so strong :muscle: and you keep such a great attitude about everything. :sparkles: Iā€™m glad to hear that youā€™re taking time to rest, lay in bed, and heal. Your garden sounds like itā€™s doing great, too! I hope you can find the time (and energy) to harvest what youā€™ve got growing ā€“ or someone else can do it for you!

I meanā€¦ I understand their thinking and rationale for demoting Pluto from Big planet to Dwarf planet :laughing: but that doesnā€™t mean I like it! An entire generation of kids (like me!) grew up with Pluto being a planet and he doesnā€™t get as much love anymore. :ringer_planet: Heā€™ll always be a planet in my heart :heart:

5 Likes

Heā€™s just small for his age :heart: :astrology_pluto: :laughing:

I finally got my decks (all of them tarot & oracle) cleansed & blessed this morning. I donā€™t have anything going on today really, but tomorrow morning I have another appointment then Iā€™m good until next week.

I also got a journal yesterday, that I didnā€™t expect until later so I had kind of put it out of my mind & was so confused when it showed up yesterday :laughing: My current journal is just about full, so I just have to transfer over :pen: some of my journalā€™s prompts to the front of the new one. I use them to help me organize how I want to word something (some days words & I donā€™t agree, Iā€™m pretty good at word salad :joy:)

Iā€™m all ready for tea tomorrow or at least make it. Since I have an appointment I figure afterward is a good time for some self-love :heartpulse: I cleaned out my Keurig (just in case I need to make the tea quick) & I prepared my tea kettle. I have my tea picked outā€¦ Iā€™m going to have a Harvest Blend :basket: tea that I received from Tamed Wild. Since they give you a container now & not a pouch, Iā€™m pretty excited :star_struck: This is one of my favorite teas :tea:

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! :grin:

7 Likes

Lmao! Too funny!

That is brilliant! I should use word prompts too. I understand the word salad and I think it is a great way to express the jumble that comes out of my mouth some days. I really should just set up my printer so that I can print Spells8 pages.

Glad your week is going well!

6 Likes

Lolā€¦ thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it & they gave me a much needed smile :grin:

My daughter explained something I said that way & now itā€™s just something that my entire neighborhood uses :rofl: Sheā€™s like a little mayor from here to the small island we go over to on the boats. Trendsetter she is! :revolving_hearts:

Iā€™m definitely having a week thats for sure! :rofl: Thank you so much! I hope your week is going well also! :hugs:

6 Likes

That is so sweet about your daughter. :grin: I call my boys, especially my eldest, the ambassador for our family. They were the first to meet all of our neighbours and are the first to rush out and help when there is a need.
I was in a zoom meeting not long ago and I was explaining something and when I looked at the screen all I saw was blank faces staring back at me. Now when that happens (hopefully not often) I will picture a word salad and chuckle. :slight_smile:

My week is ok. I am back to work after being on vacation and am tired and stressed. Took all of 3 days to erode the benefits of my vacation. :joy:

I am trying to write in my journal more often when I have an intuitive moment, a feeling or a thought or a tarot reflection and as soon as I put pen in hand I freeze and canā€™t think of what I was just experiencing. :crazy_face:

Oh well. I truly believe life is a Monty Python skit so when things get tough I picture that gang performing a skit based on the situation I am in and it does help take the edge off.

I hope your week gets better and better! Enjoy your tea :heart:

5 Likes

Shout outs to @jan_TheGreenWitch for all the love she shared this past week and for the past three weeks. Way to go there girl :sparkling_heart:

Iā€™ve been away for awhile and is mending much better, I have some hard work it build back my confidence . Health wise doing much better catching COVID weakened my lungs some so I donā€™t have the breath to do certain things. But Iā€™m keeping my spirits up and have been also working on my witchy senses while recouping at home. Missed you all lots and will try much harder to get into some of the events. Hugs to all and thanks for all of your support. :hearts: :hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve been feeling bad, @debra2 but Iā€™m glad you posted and let us know how youā€™re doing. Hope things get better for you. Sending you lots of love!

4 Likes

Kasandra,
How beautiful and powerful!
Jeannie

6 Likes

I love Dragons and this is powerfully Handsome! Also, Happy Birthday. Have a Magical day!
Medea

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 41 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.