Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 12 - 18 🌜

I would appreciate that :laughing: I’m already working on a sort of experiment in reconnecting with the four elements, though I’m thinking now I might change it to the three planes of Land, Sea, and Sky :thinking: I’ve gotta figure that out, too!

4 Likes

I working on connecting with the Air Element :air_element: more recently. I have been connected to water :water_element: as long as I can remember, then I moved to fire :fire_element:, & then earth :earth_element:… I’m getting there with Air, but doing it a bit slower where I am also taking classes & working with my intuition.

Of course, now I’m like… after this connecting with Land, Sea, & Sky would be great because a lot of what I do & in my area is directly connected to all three of those too!

4 Likes

This is where my connection is, too! I don’t so much connect to the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. I mean, I’ve always been connected to water since I was little and I do most of my workings through fire. I think I need that connection to Land, Sea, and Sky more than the connection to the other elements.

5 Likes

@Susurrus @Phoenix_Rose yeah they started when i was around 15

6 Likes

Glad you are alright now. :heart:

5 Likes

Glad I am not alone with mixed up days!

Love it! Sorry @MeganB :wink:. Although I am sure you will figure out why it keeps popping up.

thanks!!!

5 Likes

Thank you both :pray: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

I don’t know what to say, but thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)