Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! (Dec 19 - 25) šŸŽ„

This is a really great question! I havenā€™t found an answer to this question but Iā€™m gonna tag @Francisco and see if maybe he has an answer :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you @MeganB

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! I mean, I donā€™t even have this badge yet :rofl: and Iā€™ve been here since 2019 I think?

4 Likes

Thanks for the good vibes, my love! I got all my stuff delivered today so that was good. Sally went to get me peanut butter and bread in case the power goes out though. Sheā€™ll bring it tomorrow. I hope she survives.

Tell Wilson, not to scratch!

Iā€™m extra thrilled because itā€™s forty bucks a trip to town. So my pocketbook is thrilled too! LOL!

Good luck staying awake!

6 Likes

@Amethystā€¦ always a good thing to make the wallet happy!

@Meganā€¦ ooo I hate those medications & getting used to the effects initially. I hope you start to adjust a bit more & it gets easier for you with an added caffeine addictionā€¦ which personally I had since I was a teen & just recently was able to cut out a good portion of my caffeine intake.

I will keep you both in my thoughts & prayers for making the wallet happy & easy transitions :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Unfortunately noā€¦! I thought it was possible to check but I looked at the software backend and apparently itā€™s not that simple :sweat_smile: I will keep looking because it would be nice to have it!

Congrats on the Hall of Fame Club!! @marsha Keep breaking records!! :beers:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations!
It is well deserved
You are a font of kindness, patience, and helpfulness to everyone on this forum.
We have all benefitted from your generosity
Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Wysteria_Norn

Thank you :pray: so much for your kind words!
Itā€™s such a pleasure to know you!

Big love :heart: and hugs my friend :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)