Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! (Jan 16 - 22) šŸŒ‘

Glad your leg is healing. Have fun grocery shopping!

9 Likes

Well, this week I am trying balance more. Instead of working long hours tonight I made cookies with my youngest then went for a night ski-cross country. The stars were so beautiful.

I am starting to run low on the salve I made from beeswax and the herbal oil I had made for a weekly challenge so I may start some more infused oils this week.

On Saturday we pick up our puppy. So excited and uneasy- will be a lot of work. Here is a pic from the litter.

Have a blessed week everyone.

12 Likes

Ohh wow! Happy early bā€™day to you too honey! And thank you soo much! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Oh my god! That soundsā€¦magical! :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

They are adooooorable!! I looove puppies! Little oreo cookies! :blush: :dog:

10 Likes

Thank you sooo much love!! :face_holding_back_tears:

Your leg is going to be perfectly awesome dearo :hugs: and I looove grocery shoppings too! (specially if there are some sweets included! :yum:) Hope you enjoy your shopping! Blessed be!! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Aww it is okay dear! I suggest you take good care of your body while you do your thingsā€¦ donā€™t forget to find some quality time for yourself too & you will be just fine! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you! @marsha :gift_heart: You are soo loving and supportive! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you again for your warm early bā€™day wishes! Love you tons! :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Congrats! :blush: It is so lovely to see you around the forum and hope to keep seeing your great posts in the future :people_hugging:

9 Likes

They are adorable! Do you have a name picked out yet?

And thank you!

I hope your leg is starting to get better. Sending good vibes your way!

Thank you so much :heart:

Ooh, this is so smart. Why hadnā€™t I thought of that?! I feel like some weeks I donā€™t get to practice my magick as much with other things taking over and this would help me on those busy weeks for sure. Thanks for the idea! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!

Good point! I just have to right my train of thought a lot so it feels like a lot of work when I just want to find some inner peace :laughing:

And thank you so much! :heart:

11 Likes

Yes, we do have a name picked out. We have our current black lab, named Duke. So this little black lab coming into our family is named Duchess :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh my goodnessā€¦ I am so sorry for the scattered responses yesterday!

@Amethyst! Iā€™m happy that youre leg is still healing! Good things in the New Year :confetti_ball:

@Solasta_Amore & @Aurora_Hestia Happy Early Birthdays :birthday: this week! I hope you both have wo derful magical days :sparkles:

@Phoenix_Rose thank you & I used to love making cookies! And a night ski! I think I would love to see the stars & moon glistening off the snow & in the night sky! I hope your puppy love the new home when you get them there! I love :heart: the names! Black Labs are a lot of fun!

Great job @Ostara it really is lovely!

Iā€™m doing a bit better today, but I can feel the cold still in my joints. So Iā€™ll have to wear my compressions & braces starting now on a regular basis. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, love! Iā€™d send you to the tropics for the winter if I could!

Thanks, love! Itā€™ll be fun getting my butt in the apartment with all I buy! LOL! Iā€™m just glad I have Sally with me.

Aww, so much work but itā€™s so worth it! Theyā€™re so cute!

No sweets sad to say. My card from my insurance only buys healthy things. But itā€™ll be fun nonetheless!

Thank you, mā€™dear!

Youā€™re welcome! You never know when youā€™re gonna need a new moon for a spell! LOL!

Thanks, love! And you werenā€™t that scattered!

9 Likes

Haha! I need that lesson from you of how not to buy some! :yum: :chocolate_bar:

9 Likes

Thank you :blush: You certainly brought a smile to my face this morning!

8 Likes

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual post is now live in the forum! Itā€™s time to celebrate Midwinter (and, from the comments above, some special bdays too! :wink::tada:)

For more details and a list of ingredients for the ritual, you can visit the full page by clicking the link and/or picture here:

Thorrablot Midwinter Strength

(Group Ritual - Jan 19) :zap: ƞorrablĆ³t Midwinter Ritual for Strength

Treat yourself to something yummy as we celebrate the arrival of Midwinter- the half-way point of winter. This Thorrablot ritual uses a yellow candle and a rune symbolic to the God of Thunder to bring the strength we need to make it through the dark of the season. Stay strong- spring is on the way! :zap:

Blessed be! :beers: :sparkles::snowflake:

12 Likes

The puppies look so cute! I canā€™t wait to see pictures of yours, @Phoenix_Rose :heart:

10 Likes

Llewellyn is having a winter sale up to 50% off
https://www.llewellyn.com/sale_campaign.php?start=0&campaign=33&sort_by=#sale_products
My cart is over full! I have to save a few things for later :roll_eyes: but thereā€™s so many great books and tarot decks. Oh well, some must remain on the wish list for next time. Happy shopping :wink:
Sale ends 1-23-23
:butterfly:

11 Likes

Aww, thank you for saying that!

9 Likes

Awww, so adorable! Have you picked a name for him/her? Perhaps a magickal name?

9 Likes

Hello, yes. We are excited. We have picked the name Duchess. We have a 2 1/2 year old lab named Duke. :slight_smile:

11 Likes