Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! (Jan 16 - 22) šŸŒ‘

Hello everyone, missed you all, and a very warm merry meet to all the new witches here since Iā€™ve been out ill. Itā€™s been quite a journey these last several months, and itā€™s been harsh, but as I recover from last weekā€™s major surgery, I wanted to share the biopsy results with you all!

Results from biopsies are in and ALL of the areas that were positive for cancer are now NEGATIVE! Thank each and every single amazing soul who loved me, prayed for me and cared for me through this!

I still have weeks to go before surgery recovery, and every 3 week immunotherapy infusions through September, but I am so happy these results came today and could not possibly be a better outcome!!!

Love you all!!! Begin with Love :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Congratulations hun! Thanks for spreading your love! :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Oh my thatā€™s absolutely wonderful news! Iā€™m so very happy to hear the great news! I will be sending you healing energy and praying for you. I hope treatment is easy on you. Lots of love! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks love! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch it is so great that you are back & even better that all the areas are negative! :revolving_hearts: :tada:

9 Likes

Congratulations, @jan_TheGreenWitch! That is so awesome! Youā€™ve fought the good fight and while youā€™ve still got a ways to go youā€™ve got cancer on the run! May your healing be easy for you from here on out!

10 Likes

Woohooo!!! Gosh, that is wonderful news- Iā€™m so happy for you, @jan_TheGreenWitch! :heart::tada: You have been fighting so strongly for such a long time, and all your hard work has brought you the best result- a huge congrats to you, Jan! Iā€™m so happy for you! :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh my Gods, Jan ā€“ thatā€™s so amazing to hear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap: :tada:

You are such a strong, brave, amazing soul and Iā€™m so happy to hear that everything has come back negative. Thatā€™s such wonderful news!

Now you rest ā€“ you deserve it! I pray :pray: that your recovery and subsequent infusions go smoothly and you stay in good health!

So mote it be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Lovely news, Iā€™m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I canā€™t even imagine the relief that kind of news must be. :heart:

I got to start yoga again after a Christmas break, itā€™s so good! :blush: Iā€™ve missed the pain and suffering my dear instructor inflicts upon me to make me feel good, and even better afterwards! :laughing:

This is so beautiful and gives me chills, thank you @Ostara! :relaxed: My love for the dark feminine runs deep as the blackest shadows too :black_heart:

10 Likes

This is wonderful news @jan_TheGreenWitch and Iā€™m truly happy for you :face_holding_back_tears::blush::hugs:. Iā€™m glade to hear that your surgery went well, and Iā€™ll keep you in my thoughts - good vibes as you continue to heal, and recover.

Itā€™s also nice to see you posting again, I was hoping that you were doing well. Iā€™ve been a little absent from the covenā€¦been in a funk, and didnā€™t realize you had so much going on.

So Iā€™m elated to hear that your on the road to good things :hugs:.

Warm Regards filled with love and light,
Francessca

10 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch what great news! Welcome back, we have missed you!

9 Likes

Thank you @Francessca for your encouragement - I appreciate everyoneā€™s comments and replies here and love. Happy to be on the road to recovery!!!

Love, Jan

12 Likes

So happy to hear that!!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

We picked up Duchess today. :grin:. Duke is very excited.

9 Likes

So very happy :hugs: and grateful :pray: for you, dear @jan_TheGreenWitch I am keeping you in the Light :candle: my friend! :people_hugging: :heart:

I love :heart: your cute little Duchess :dog: @Phoenix_Rose Sheā€™s adorable! :hugs:

Always with love :heart:

9 Likes

That is incredible news! Some people prefer different wording so Iā€™m throwing out a few family and friend preferences: Yay! Congratulations! You go girl! You showed that sht whoā€™s in charge! Thatā€™s because you are one tough btch! Good job kicking cancerā€™s *ss! **** cancer! That last one is my mommaā€™s (mother type person) favoritešŸ˜‚
Iā€™m new since youā€™ve been out and Iā€™m excited about getting to know you better

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)