Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! (Jan 23 - 29) šŸŒ›

aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thatā€™s what weā€™re here for!

9 Likes

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual is up! For more details, feel free to visit the newly-posted ritual page by clicking the picture and/or link below:

1-26 Colds Be Gone! Healing Good Health Potion

(Group Ritual - Jan 26) :sneezing_face: Colds Be Gone! A Potion for Good Health

Imbolc is in sight for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, but winterā€™s darkness is still strong and it is that time of year when colds, illnesses, and all kinds of unwanted bugs spread alarmingly fast :sneezing_face:

As such- this weekā€™s ritual is dedicated both to those fending off a current illness and those who would rather the bugs pass them by! :wave:

Looking forward to sharing a healing brew with you all then- cheers, Infinite Roots! :coffee: :sun_with_face:

11 Likes

That is the best way to put it- youā€™re so right! :grinning: And thank you for sharing the article- definitely gonna go take a peek at what they have to say about the year ahead :eyes:

May it be a soft, fluffy, and all around ā€œhoppyā€ new lunar year~! :rabbit: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I feel so bubbly and inspired that I feel I need to share it somewhere! Like a pillar of golden light descended on me from up above and lit me up, showing me new things about my soul! :relaxed: :sparkles:

Imagine the ā€œlevel upā€ visual from your favorite RPG! Now I know where all my experience points have gone to! :laughing: :mage:

Reading about the goddess Saraswati and what she representsā€¦ I feel I found something that weaves together everything that gets me excited! The creative flow, inspiration, making connections, weaving words, the right music for the right moment, intuitive dancing, my love of languages and the meaning of wordsā€¦ even my computer programming! Design patterns, intuitive user experience, beautiful codeā€¦ all these things make me light up! :relaxed: :fire:

11 Likes

And canā€™t forget about amazing synchronicities! She must be speaking to me today, and through me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The day opened with the most beautiful sunshine, and invited me to take a walk :blush: :sun: The heart of the winter is starting to melt here. No bubbling brooks yet, itā€™s still snowy, but I could feel the warmth and change in the air.

My first voice therapy appointment in months, that I was kind of dreading. Without reason, my soon after starting the Zoom call I realized how Iā€™ve missed these sessions! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In the space of just an hour I found my voice and confidence again, it was like my throat chakra was blown right open! :grin: :boom: I remembered again the connection between my posture and my assertiveness, my breath when speaking, and how I donā€™t have to keep myself small and hidden anymore. I still need practice to embody all that, but thatā€™s why sheā€™s here for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And the beautiful conversations here today Iā€™ve had with @Solasta_Amore especially! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gifting me a book on Sanskrit and everything, and now gently leading me to this realization Iā€™m having. Iā€™m in love :heart_eyes_cat:

Edit: One more thing, I might start reading linguisticsā€¦ :laughing: Quinn Wilton: "Find someone who flirts with you the way Judith Bā€¦" - the Octodon

Edit 2: This burning passion and flirtatiousness might be coming from a different source though! Might be Lilith. Might be just raw Shakti, or another form of hers. Need to investigate! :sweat_smile: :heart_on_fire:

10 Likes

Hello
I just wanted to thank celesta moon for giving out the most hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also Melora Fae for all your contributions to towards the coven post! You rock!
Today is Thursday I enjoyed the virtual Alter !
I am looking forward to making an offering to Brigid. I think I am going to make a corn dolly to protect my home. Over the last years I made a Brigid Cross! I know I have a little Irish in me and feel drawn to our Lady Brigid!
Here is a simple Celtic cross spread you can try
Tarot Spread
Brigid
I will give you a picture of my corn dolly I am making this weekend!
I am going to burn a fire in honor of her!
I will join you all for meditation :person_in_lotus_position: I got a new tea from Tamed and Wild itā€™s called After Dinner Tea!
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Jeannie1 I canā€™t wait to see your dolly :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

I wanted to let @AileyGrey & @Amethyst know that I did itā€¦ I went to my PCP appointment today & on my way out, stopped at Optometry & made an appointment for my eyes to be checked.

Now I have 2 appointments that day :laughing: Luckily I see the Optometrist then walk 10 steps to see the Dentist. Same building, same floorā€¦ not back to back but close enough that I walk out of one right to the waiting room for the next. :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks Soifra I have been thinking of her for awhile know and I really enjoy working with her!
Jeannie

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your dolly too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 oh thatā€™s wonderful to hear! Iā€™m looking forward to making my dollies & Brigidā€™s Cross this year too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s one of my favorite times of the year :revolving_hearts:

Iā€™m hoping to be able to craft at least one of them this weekend, but weā€™ll see how this goes. Right now everything feels like itā€™s up in the air & just kind of scattered.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so proud of you!! Itā€™s so amazing to see! My eyes are still shifting and settling, but they are still so much improved! My brain is being stubbornā€¦ thatā€™s a part of cataract surgery they donā€™t tell you about reallyā€¦ your brain has to readjust to what it sees! Itā€™s wild!

I canā€™t wait to hear how it goes and whT they say for you!

9 Likes

Thank you! I will let you know after I get home from the appointments. At the very least I know I need a prescription change in my glasses, so weā€™ll see! :eyes:

9 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m glad love. I just worry about you. LOL!

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)