Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week! Jan 24 šŸŒ—

Thank you @BryWisteria! Thats a wow thing. I was home sick (not covid according to the test), but I was miserable. Reading everyoneā€™s news put some sunshine in my dayā€™s.

6 Likes

It is amazing how we have just about made it through the first month of 2022. Personally, I feel like it has been a great month. I have grown a lot in just the few weeks of this year. I am becoming more comfortable crafting my spells, starting to remember which herbs have what properties, affirmations have changed my life, want me to keep going?

The only problem is there are so many things I want to learn. I am bouncing from topic to topic, but I think I am starting to organize my thoughts. Thank you book of shadows, I love you.

Currently I am going to use this week to finish up my Imbolc studying. I have to land on what to cook - I am leaning toward Bannocks and Lamb Stew. I want to nail down which activities are best for this year.

Personally, I am feeling a little fiesty this week. I am not the type to intentionally start trouble, but I sure am sticking my foot in my mouth. A friend of mine made me a ā€œDragonā€™s Blendā€ essential oil, I made the mistake of trying it out at work. The Morrigan was certainly with me, I felt like I had fire under my feet and wanted to speak the truth. I decided to leave the Dragon at home today.

Ok Iā€™ll wrap this upā€¦ My coffee must be working I feel like I could type for hours.

7 Likes

@Amethyst I hope you were able to get some good rest after your doctorā€™s appointment, Amethyst! :heart: How are your Imbolc preparations going? Do you feel ready? Gosh, I canā€™t believe itā€™s coming up so soon- youā€™re right, the month is flying by! :blush: Hope you enjoy your cooking with Sally- have a great week! :sparkles:

@Rachel21 The thanks goes to you, Rachel- you do such a great job of spreading love and positivity! Youā€™re a blessing here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And a huge congrats to you and your son and his girlfriend- many blessings to the new baby! :baby: :two_hearts:

@Susurrus Good for you for taking it slow, Siofra- I hope you have a relaxing reflection week! :hugs:

@Ostara Many thanks back to you, Linda- and Iā€™m so sorry that youā€™ve been home sick! Although Iā€™m glad to hear itā€™s not covid :+1: Keep on resting and get well soon, youā€™re in my thoughts! :heart:

@LadyAuld.ofChico Iā€™m so happy itā€™s been such a great month for you- looks like your 2022 is off to a wonderful start! :grinning: Hahaha you have a scholarā€™s heart, my friend- I can relate that there is always so much to learn and seemingly so little time to do so. Follow your interests and do what you can- rest assured that you are doing amazing, and you can always get to that next chapter soon :blush::books: Sounds like a powerful Dragonā€™s Blend- keep it on hand for sure, but perhaps save it for occasions other than work! :joy::+1: :dragon_face:

Wishing everyone a very blessed week!

(And Iā€™ll just be popping in a late holiday headā€™s up note to the post- goodness, Imbolc really snuck up on me! :laughing:)

Love and Light! :sparkles::candle:

8 Likes

Well, my altar is decorated for Imbolc with some pine needles, pibe cones, berries, and a small cypress pine that a customer gave me at Yule/Christmas. Iā€™m surprised it hasnā€™t wilted yet. :laughing:
Iā€™ve ordered a bunch of candles that Iā€™ll use in my mediations and spells this year and plan to bless them on Feb. 1.
Iā€™ve been thinking of getting a Brigidā€™s Cross (Made in Ireland), but Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s a good idea to wear it in public because at second glance, it almost look like aā€¦swastika.

8 Likes

Good, I think Iā€™m ready. Got my light green candles in the other day. Are you all ready for the holiday?

Sounds as if itā€™s going to be a beautiful ritual!

8 Likes

@Kasandra Gosh that sounds gorgeous, Kasandra- so many beautiful winter greeneries to decorate your sacred space! :evergreen_tree: :heart: As for the Brigidā€™s Cross, I personally think it looks distinct enough to not raise any eyebrows, but just in case anyone asked, I think saying itā€™s a Celtic symbol would be acceptable.

But then again, people do do unpredictable and confusing things- if you are at all in doubt, your safety should come first. You can always wear it openly and comfortably at home :blush:

@Amethyst Youā€™re so good, Amethyst- Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™re ready! :blush: As for me, haha, Iā€™m really behind! :laughing: I was thinking of some decorating and possibly some painting, but we shall see if that happens. I do want to do some cooking, itā€™s just a matter of choosing what recipes to use. Pancakes are certainly on the menu :pancakes: :yum:

7 Likes

I have a doctorā€™s appointment that morning and itā€™s the only time Iā€™ll have for a while to get my haircut so Iā€™ll be busy that morning. Iā€™ll have to do my celebrating that night. Pancakes sound great though, with lots of butter. YUM!

6 Likes

I just had to share (with mom and dads permission) a pic of the sweetest little thing that has stolen all my time and my heart this week. :heart: thank you all for the well wishes. Mom, baby and dad are all doing great.

11 Likes

How do I join this week meet up please? @MeganB I have just found the reply button lol, my reading can be public or private if you are able to do it.

Thank you all

Jeje

7 Likes

Aww Welcome to the world little one, sending you lots of love and cwtches :purple_heart: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations mum and dad :tada: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Aww, sheā€™s so cute!

4 Likes

@Amethyst Well, I suppose a doctorā€™s appointment is like a maintenance check and a hair cut is a way to refresh- both propper ways to welcome in a springtime Sabbat! :grinning: :+1: I know youā€™ll have a lovely time celebrating afterwards too- I wish I could send you some pancakes! E-delivery! :pancakes: :laughing: :heart:

@Rachel21 Congrats to all of you, Rachel- what a beautiful bundle of joy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m glad that everyone is doing well and Iā€™m sending all my best wishes to the family.

Forgive me for asking, but I do have to check if you got permission from the legal guardians to share the (very adorable) picture? The site guidelines require any pictures of under 18ā€™s to have parental permission- all in the name of minor safety :+1: Just checking to be sure! :blush:

@Jeje Welcome, Jeje! The post for todayā€™s ritual meetup is now live! You can find all the information about the ritual here: (Group Ritual - Jan 27) :bow_and_arrow: Increase Your Focus with The Archer (just please make sure you are logged into your active Spells8 account in order to access this part of the forum!)

Hope everyoneā€™s week is going well so far- the weekend is almost here! :partying_face: :mirror_ball:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria yes they gave me permission.

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you for confirming, @Rachel21! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Iā€™d take them in trade for a bowl of my soup! LOL!

My weekend is going to be great, I hope yours is too @BryWisteria!

4 Likes

She is adorable, and congratulations on the new addition to the family. :relaxed: :angel:

5 Likes

Dear coven, I called upon the archer and I am ready and focus on what is to come! I am enjoying my warm cup of tea! Megan thank you for this Sagittarius :sagittarius: energy! I am grounded and I enjoyed this nice break!
E670DCE1-DC6E-4A57-A341-834DCE071D76|375x500

7 Likes

Hahaha okay, youā€™ve got yourself a trade, @Amethyst! :stew: :arrows_counterclockwise: :pancakes: :joy: Thanks so much- same to you, have a great weekend! :heart:

Awesome, @Jeannie1- Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed this weekā€™s Waning Moon Sagittarius group ritual! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m glad you were able to relax and that you have a nice cup of tea. I hope The Archerā€™s focus and drive helps you throughout your day! :blush:

Wishing everyone a very blessed weekend- to anyone in range of the big storm, please stay warm and be safe! :pray:

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.