Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jun 6 - 12 šŸŒ“

I hope so too, I love strawberries and this is the best time of year for them!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for your contributions, @AileyGrey, and @Garnet! And thank you for your generosity of spirit and big, warm hearts, @marsha, and @Amethyst!! @Amaris_Bane, I love that mug!! Where did you get it? All your other swag is cool too. :grinning: :heart:
Oh, and @Amethyst, Iā€™m so happy to hear about your leg!! Yay!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, youā€™re welcome @BrightBear! And thank you for the thanks. LOL!

5 Likes

@BrightBear I found it on Amazon! They have some really cool pride gear this year.

7 Likes

Yes, I saw some good stuff last night while I was looking for yours! :grinning: I figured Amazon is always a good place to start. :rofl: I didnā€™t find yours, though. I ordered a mug on June 1st that was supposed to get here today, but still hasnā€™t. Itā€™s adorable. I will post it when it gets here (hopefully tomorrow)!

6 Likes

I just looked and apparently itā€™s not available anymore. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I must have gotten one of the last ones. I canā€™t wait to see yours when it arrives. About half of my Amazon packages have been showing up a day late here recently.

5 Likes

Oh my, I have missed so much!

@Amaris_Bane I love the glasses, mug, & shirts!

I know that I am missing so much, I read & got caught up today. Iā€™ve been busy with an appointment each day this week & 1 reschedule, 1 fraudulent activity situation, then the normal kids & house. Very busy the last 24 hours. :smiling_face: please know I read each post but I do not have the time to respond appropriately to each of you.

Tomorrow i will have a day to myself, that was the rescheduled appointment. Im looking forward to the ritual & time for myself.

I have to work on giving myself more credit for my accomplishments. So, gonna figure that out over the next few days of what seems to work & what does not work.

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: