Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 7 - 13 šŸŒ“

Oh man, you went from 1 cold front to another colder front! We actually are very overcast, no wind, chilly but not freezing yet. So itā€™s better than yesterday so far! If we get any sun or over 40 degreesā€¦ I will send some your way! :hugs:

I will let you know what is going on with the wrist when I get back from the appointment on Thursday. Today is a different appointment this afternoon. Iā€™m happy that now I schedule them so they are 1 in a day instead of 2 or 3 a day to get them out of the way. Iā€™m loosening my crazy expectations of myself. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I hope they have good news about your wrist and your appointment goes better this afternoon. I know what you mean about scheduling doctor appointments on top of each other. I do it on purpose sometimes.

My vein doctor will unwrap my leg to check it out but says itā€™s not his problem when it comes to rewrapping it. So I go directly to the wound center and see them so they can wrap it. Otherwise, it would be bad.

Anyhoo, good luck today! Iā€™ll be thinking of you!

4 Likes

Oh that is me to a ā€œTā€! I have a friend/neighbor that is a Registered Nurse & so are her Cousin & Mother. But I always go to Johnny first because heā€™s pretty good at itā€¦ I think itā€™s all the times he had to have things wrapped or bandaged playing hockey from 4 years old through high school :thinking:

Supposedly its a ganglion cystā€¦ but itā€™s also right where they had mentioned doing the De Quervainā€™s release on the left side at a later dateā€¦ soooā€¦ I have no idea what to expect. Lol :joy: At this point concerning these things, Iā€™m just along for the ride. :rofl:

Thank you! I hope your leg continues healing in the right direction. :heart:

4 Likes

Yikes! :laughing: Well, enjoy the lovely weather during the week- hopefully the sun wonā€™t stay away for very long. May springtime come quickly! :pray::blossom::two_hearts:

I hope the unwrapping and rewrapping of your leg goes well, Amethyst- good luck! :heart:

Hahaha no kidding! What were we thinking coming back to a cold climate? We shouldā€™ve hopped on a plane to the Mediterranean instead :joy::airplane:

I donā€™t know anything about ganglion cysts, hopefully itā€™s something very manageable for the doctors to deal with! Wishing you good luck at your appointments, Siofra- I think you are smart to split them up and take them on in smaller chunks, day by day. Good luck and may they all go well! :heart:

3 Likes

@Amethyst so yesterday afternoon of all days, right after I said

I now have an appointment at 11 AM on Tuesday & another one at 1 PMā€¦ well there goes that theory :joy: Its really not a big deal the first appointment Iā€™m literally in the chair for less than 10 minutes, closer to 5 minutes. Itā€™s the 30 - 40 minute drive that is not enjoyable. Route 28 on Cape Cod goes from 1 end of the Cape to somewhere in Boston. However, itā€™s THE road to anywhere from where I am without using the highways. I wonā€™t have to do it again for 12 weeks though. Good times. :rofl: The second is a regular weekly appointment at home on my laptop, so also not so bad. :grin:

3 Likes

Man, I hate it when a plan changes. Iā€™m sorry youā€™ll have to drive that far. At least you wonā€™t have to go back for three months, thatā€™s good.

Most of my doctor appointments are in Beckley, which is like a half-hour away which isnā€™t that bad, but I pay someone to drive me since I donā€™t have a car and the bus doesnā€™t have the right timing. Having five and six doctor appointments a month hurts my wallet.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I get it. :people_hugging:

I feel like after this afternoon Iā€™m going to be back in the circle of appointments that it took me forever to get out of, well, Here we go again! :grin: EDS is fun, really it is :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, hon! Itā€™s just not fair. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.