Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 šŸŒ‘

Hello everyone :heart:

I just figured this is the best spot to pop in and say hello. Thank you to those of you who messaged to check on me during my unintentional leave of absence. I definitely thought of the coven and all of you throughout. Iā€™ve been going through a lot of major life changes, but mostly good ones!

I havenā€™t fully neglected my practice, but it didnā€™t feel the same without sharing it here, with all of you. Iā€™m looking forward to immersing myself into the challenges, trying new things & sharing whatā€™s going on again. On that note, Iā€™ve once again been overworking myself & in order to protect myself, self care is a must! Participating here & focusing more on my craft is a big part of self care for me.

Hellllooooo everyone, Iā€™m baaaack! And to all the new people, I cannot wait to interact with you & see how all my old friends have been!

:heart: Blessed Be.

11 Likes

@haley hello and welcome back. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@haley welcome back! Iā€™m happy to see you again! I look forward to seeing you here a little more! :hugs:

I feel the same way about my practice, that itā€™s a form of self care. Especially when I am away from it for any length of time. :blush:

6 Likes

Missed you @haley- glad to hear youā€™re doing well! :heart: May the good energy keep flowing for you, and definitely stop to indulge in the self-care, you deserve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome back @haley! You need to take care of yourself. If you wouldnā€™t let your best friend run themselves into the ground, why do you let yourself? You are your own best friend. Take care!

6 Likes

Hello, @haley itā€™s nice to have you here, and glad to see your doing better and back with all of us here. :hugs:

5 Likes

The universe took that into its own hands. I tested positive for covid today after successfully dodging it this entire pandemic. Looks like 10 more days of MAJOR self care are upon me! I plan on using time to catch up on posts here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hate that you tested positive, but maybe this is the Universeā€™s way of saying you need to slow down. Get better soon!

6 Likes

Welcome Back @haley , you have been missed. So glad to hear your life changes have been positive ones mostly! Self care is definitely part of the craft, and something we all need more use of. Hate to hear you tested positive for the Crudā€¦sending you healing energy and care.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Sorry @haley to hear you got the virus. Do lots of self-care and really look after yourself. Glad to see you back. :sparkles: :hugs:

7 Likes

Sorry about the positive test, Haley. But I agree with Amethyst! Perhaps itā€™s a sign that you needed some good rest and lots of time for self-care work.

Take good care of yourself- sending love and light your way during your rest period! :heart:

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.