Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 14 - 20 šŸŒ—

Love, love, LOVE Tamed Wild!!!

7 Likes

Whoot! Sounds like fun. Be careful over there. But most of all, have fun!

6 Likes

Itā€™s in the 60s for us today which is really nice. Iā€™ve got the whole house opened up, blinds and everything, and thereā€™s a cool breeze blowing through my house. If thatā€™s not cleansing, I donā€™t know what is :laughing:

6 Likes

I was thinking about you, yesterday. Iā€™m so glad things are calming down! :heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria I think thats the only way to describe it, no matter what season it is :laughing:

I hope your travel & ā€œbuffer weekā€ go well & you enjoy the new experience & it calms some of the nerve racking parts of the trip.

@Jennifer573 I got these Witches Runes from an Etsy shop Witches Raven :raven: Runes they come with a sheet about them & the shop has other similar styles also. I hope you find one that you love also!

6 Likes

Jennifer573,
Thank you it had some peppermint, organic fennel seeds, organic flaxseed, organic fenugreek seeds in organic licorice root!
It was really nice!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst, @Marsha, and @Susurrus! :heart::hugs:

Wishing everyone a very blessed weekend- weā€™re getting our first snow here as I type this, and I really donā€™t know how to feel about it (aside from cold :joy:) :snowflake:

Love, Light, and snowflakes! :snowman_with_snow: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @BryWisteria! Whatā€™s funny is this morning there were flurries here :rofl: Now itā€™s in the low 40sā€¦ told you to wait a few minutesā€¦ it will change :joy: I hope you have a great weekend as well!

I did get a ride to pick up a prescription & found some fall friends for my entertainment center:

Donā€™t mind the dustā€¦ itā€™s gone now because I saw it & was likeā€¦ oh noā€¦

I painted the Scarecrow & the leaf with ā€œThankful, Grateful, & Blessedā€ on it. The squirrel family, my husband had come home with it a couple of years ago & he wanted to make them a hood ornament for his truck, but my daughter & I had other plans for them. So now they are a staple to our fall decorations. I found the hedgehog at CVS & the little gnomes (one has a squirrel friend & the other has a hedgehog friend) just seemed to fit. I was never into gnomes before my neighbor had given me a small stuffed one for last fallā€¦ that now is among the things that were put in a safe placeā€¦ so Iā€™ll probably find it around Spring time :rofl:

6 Likes

We got our first snow today too! :rofl: It started snowing yesterday evening. We have an artic freeze, I donā€™t think we got above freezing today :cold_face: Itā€™s supposed to be 36 tomorrow, and it will feel so much better. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Itā€™s been pretty cold here in my part of Florida, too ā€“ colder than usual! No snow though, thank the Gods :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi @Medea
Do you have any such lists? Iā€™m a list professional (LoL) and I have to do the same thing but as a new witch, I was just looking for a few suggestions.
Thank You!
Have a Blessed Weekend!

6 Likes

Iā€™m an advanced list professional & still have the ability to forget at least 1 thing. :smiling_face:

Iā€™m in the middle of reworking a routine that will work, so far I have made it to waking up, morning medicine, & go from there depending on how Iā€™m doing. So I have a list of things I would like to get done & if I donā€™t get to themā€¦ try again tomorrow. :woman_shrugging:

I have another list of things that help me relax or calm myself if I get overwhelmed & 1 with reminders that its okay to not do everything in one day & ways to manage what I can & not dwell on the things I didnā€™t get to.

Of course Iā€™m still healing, so a little slow with what I want & what actually gets done each day. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Iā€™m so happy that you love Tamed Wild also! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Easily a great way to try new things & have goodies & items that may not be avaliable to you otherwise. Plus, those items bought separately on the site would be so much more than in the monthly box too! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Get well soon @Susurrus sweet lady and Iā€™m sorry about bothering you with my petty probloms last week. I missed your surgery post somehow. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Oh @Ostara no bother at all! Iā€™m happy to help whenever I can, & it wasnā€™t petty. If itā€™s on your mind, thereā€™s nothing wrong with reaching out for clarification. :people_hugging:

Iā€™m getting there & taking my time as I need to, thank you for your well wishes. They are much appreciated! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)