Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 29 šŸŒš

My travels are over for the moment- my partner and I arrived safely in the USA! The jet lag is killer as expected (feels like my head is full of bees lol :honeybee:) but itā€™s nice to be here and of course great to be back in the forum- missed you all! :heart::blush:

Thanks for the heads up about the upcoming Solar Eclipse, Tem- an eclipsed sunset sounds amazing! :star_struck: Do you think youā€™ll try to catch sight of it on the day of? If so, I hope the weather is nice and clear for you so you can see it! :sun_with_face:

Thatā€™s really helpful info, Siofra- thanks for sharing those links! :raised_hands: It looks like, from the cities listed, the eclipse is only in the Southern Hemisphere? If so, hoping that everyone in that part of the world can catch sight of a lovely eclipse this weekend- enjoy it! :heart::blush:

Sorry about your husbandā€™s ankle injury, Siofra- I hope heā€™s able to get some good rest and that it feels better asap! :pray:

Wishing the same to you- hope youā€™re having a great week :blush:

When in doubt, ask the Tarot- always a good idea :laughing::+1:

But feeling comfortable and confident in yourself is amazing, Amethyst- Iā€™m really happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: For me, I see Shadow Work as a healing and improvement process- so while I do think it always has its benefits, there are certainly times when it is needed more than other times.

If you are doing well and feeling great, then I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with setting Shadow Work aside for the moment and saving it for when that type of deep work calls to you.

Hahaha the fanfics will be there for you whenever youā€™re ready for them, Amethyst! :joy::+1: Hope your reading is going well and that youā€™re having a great week :blush:

Wow, theyā€™re all beautiful Kasandra :heart_eyes: I donā€™t think Iā€™d be able to choose either! :laughing: Iā€™m sure whichever one you pick will be a lovely addition to your current collection :dragon_face: :sparkles:

I know itā€™s been a very tough time for you this week, Kasandra- I hope youā€™re doing well and staying healthy. Youā€™re in my thoughts! :heart:

A few weeks back I did a reading for branching future paths- and it turns out that the plan that I drew the Ace of Pentacles for is the one we are moving forward with (relocating to Germany). May it be an auspicious sign for both of us, Iris! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you all the best of luck- I hope that your meeting with HR went well and that you have a smooth shift into consultant work! Many blessings on these exciting new changes in your life, Iris- lots of positive energy coming your way! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, every day his ankle/foot gets a little better. Of course, when he gets home, I make him get changed & get on the couch until the next morning before work. Heā€™s so stubborn about going to any kind of medical anything. :joy:

I figured those links would help those in the Southern Hemisphere with how they will be able to view the eclipse. I also saw that there is a New Moon Solar Eclipse - Spells8 video on the upcoming eclipse, so I will be checking that out today too. I had some questions since it will be visible in the Southern Hemisphere & @Francisco gave me a great response, so looking into a little more shouldnā€™t be a bad thing. :hugs:

6 Likes

Yeah but itā€™s so easy to get distracā€¦ ooh shiny thing over there! LOL!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria glad you made it safely. I hope your visit is amazing

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. The meeting went well and Iā€™ve now officially handed in my notice with effect from the end of March. Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

So now on the countdown to working for myself from April which is both scary and exciting.

6 Likes

Glad to hear heā€™s on the mend, Siofra- your husband is blessed to have you taking such good care of him :blush:

And yes, absolutely! :raised_hands: Do you think youā€™ll do anything for the eclipse? :star_struck:

:rofl:

Thank you so much, Crystal! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A huge congrats to you, Iris! :tada: Thatā€™s one big step towards achieving your dream and reaching where you want to be. Iā€™m so happy for you! :heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria, I am doing a relase of things that no longer are needed or that donā€™t connect with my practice. Iā€™ll be going through my witchy things & sacred space too. Iā€™m trying to find a guided meditation for the New Moon that I like, but I havenā€™t found anything just yet. I will, Iā€™ll go through the Spells8 meditations :woman_in_lotus_position: & see if there is something I can incorporate for it.

Other than that, just continuing reading about Celtic Spirituality & getting lost in Pinterest holes & sorting out what has been lost to time, has an association or if someone needed there to be a connection so they made one :joy:

6 Likes

Good for you @IrisW! That was difficult for you, Iā€™m sure. But youā€™ve got this, I have faith in you!

6 Likes

HEY EVERYBODY!
:speaking_head:, Yippy skippy, Yea! BRYANNA IS BACK:sparkler: :fireworks: AND WE ARE RICHER FOR HER PRESENTS. :joy:
Seriously Sweet girl we worried you were never getting out of Poland, or fly over Europe :airplane: because of Covid. :mask: But Youā€™re home and I hope all will be well for you and your partner.
Be safe, be Blessed and know you be Loved
Garnet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Siofra thatā€™s good you get up with your family!

I feel bad and itā€™s hard for me to get up early! My husband works really hard and is always up earlier than me. once my husband injured himself by accident with a Bloody Mary! Anyway Iā€™m really sorry he hurt himself! I hope he is okay, keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers! Ow yeah, somehow lots of men are hesitant about going to the doctor! My husband is the same way! Siofra I am hoping you can make a amulet for him or something like that to give him strength! You can ur cold or hot I think on his ankle for a hot or cold pack.
Take care sorry I have been Mia I have been struggling with my kiddo and I guess my landlord wants us to clean up the house cause they have a appraisal guy coming out then going to fix it to sell my duplex. we donā€™t know they might sell to investors but otherwise we must prepare for the worst. So I might have a Garage sale to get rid of things in my home that we donā€™t need!!
I miss you all! I think Iā€™ll go out today and walk my dog! Heā€™s such a great dog! And today I need to go to my dads to help him out!
Jeannie

6 Likes

OH my Goodness @Jeannie1, please take a breath & relax! No worries at all about being unable to be in the forum every day. Life happens to all of us, we will always be here for you when you have a minute or a regular showing. :hugs:

My husbandā€™s foot/ankle is much better now. He can get around, but even though itā€™s feeling better, I make him get off of it & elevate it in the evening. I started with 20 minutes of cold and then 15 minutes of heat. Now we do it when heā€™s been on it (because when I tell him to do it is just not the right time, no way heā€™s giving in that easy). I thank you for your thoughts & blessings. :two_hearts:

I hope things with your son are manageable & that hopefully you wonā€™t have to move out of your home. However, a garage sale to maybe let go of things that no longer serve you isnā€™t a bad idea. Thatā€™s the energy that is hanging around since the New Moon :new_moon: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: & Solar Eclipse. Or at least for me, it is, the scattered energy has found a level playing field for me today & things make much more sense & are clearer. So we are getting there.

Take it easy & remember to take time for yourself too! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.