Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 17 - 23

Hello,
Congradulation @jan_TheGreenWitch
You are so amazing!!Shamefully I have not posted but I am still here! I really am trying to get things organized!
Hi Witches I hope you all are having a blessed Sabbath this month! There is so much to do for us, I am making a headdress with antlers for my costume. I got most of my supplies! I just learned of a new acrylic paint that is called gesso and interesting enouph it is a base paint. I thought they would have it at Walmart well it turns out they said it was in stock but when I get to the store they didn’t have it! So I guess ill try another store! I am waiting on a pakage so I can finish my project up!

Besides all that I wanted to connect with you all and let you know that I started a really good meditation that Soifra said to get and well on the insight timer if you get the plus membership there is a “Daily Tarot Meditation Ritual” I am digging that along with my yoga with adriene! Next week I am defintley not going to miss our meditation!
I just got a couple new books I will post them on the book club because you all should know about this great book I am reading! I feel like this one is at the heart of my heart and evryone who likes the craft will enjoy reading this book!
Yesterday I was walking my dog Roscoe and heard a Owl whoing! The first time I have heard a owl around here. Next day I took my dog for a another walk at night and heard the same owl!!! Its my sighn! I said Hecate please give me a sighn that you hear me and I think this is here way of talking to me through animals and symbols so there is one connection I made with an allie anima mundi world soul! This is sacred and I thought I would share my experience! The whole walk I heard him or her!
Hello Amethyst, Travel Witch and Soifra and Megan! Just wanted to say hi and hope u all are having a good week! Love :heart: and blessed by the moon!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hi back, hon! LOL! Hope you’re having a good weekend!

5 Likes

Hello @Jeannie1! I hope you are having a great weekend!

I’m on this train too… a whole bunch of reorganizing & resetting & such going on over here!

I feel like its the time of year for it though. As I thought about it, just about every year around Beltane & Samhain I’m doing some kind of reorganizing or reworking of different things.

I’m hoping to find some of my craft things to bring upstairs & have something to work on that I enjoy & can either make little gifts or things for my sacred space & home. :hugs:

It’s just getting down there & actually doing the craft scavenger hunt… kids aren’t real good at keeping things together… so my craft things are bit of everywhere downstairs & then whatever has made it to my daughter’s room :rofl:

6 Likes

Soifra,
I am glad that you are making your home a sacred space! I wanted to get some skeletons at the dollars tree! And at Walmart they have a bunch of really nice witches I liked but I had to hold back and not spend. I keep thinking about how like when everything’s gonna go half off I am going to be the first person and at every single store trying to get stuff for the next year! That will be fun!
My headdress is coming along I can’t wait for it to be done I’ve spent hours on it! I wanted to make some corn Dollie’s too! I am starting the countdown! Not much time I hope to make a alter for all my ancestors!
I have a Incense burning right now and I am lighting a candle! Wonderful Scorpio :scorpius: energy!

That scavenger hunt sounds really fun there so lucky! I wish I was a kid again! Your so fun!
Love :heart: and light
Jeannie

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)