Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 31 - Nov 6 šŸ’€

It is very interesting that we have been in Scorpio and with that Scorpio energy I feel that my son has gone through this transformation and now She is going into treatment and getting the help that he needs andI am looking forward to sharing some prosperity and abundance in this lifetime. FYI I really feel that I have some thing to do with manipulating change in other lives too!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you, mā€™dear! Iā€™m sure itā€™s helping!

5 Likes

Iā€™m so happy to hear this! :clap: This is amazing news, Jeannie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ahhh apologies, I totally worded that wrong- we gained an hour here on the clock (ex. 5am became 4am) but we lost an hour between the time zones (a 6-hour time difference became a 5-hour time difference). Although youā€™re hot on our heels- the time difference will even out again when you have DST next week! :laughing::+1:

It really is confusing and throws everybody for a loop two times a year- I think it would be great to get rid of the switching and keep the time constant (both here in the EU and in the US!) Hereā€™s to hoping! :pray::grinning:

That is wonderful that your son is going through a positive transformation and getting the help he needs- Iā€™m happy to hear it, Jeannie! :blush: Wishing you all much abundance and prosperity this season- may many good things and blessings be coming your way! :heart:

6 Likes

Comgratulations! :confetti_ball: you both offer so much to the coven :hugs:

Also congratulations on the shiny new badge @jan_TheGreenWitch! I hope you are doing well!

Iā€™m a bit late to the party :partying_face: but going through & attempting to get caught up.

Iā€™m happy to hear things are starting off well & everyone enjoyed the Sabbat!

This is something I can do while wandering through my day! Iā€™ll have to come up with a tally system or maybe a picture of them as i come across them.

Bonus points if my teenager says anything along the lines ofā€¦ ā€œā€¦ Mom stop.ā€ Or Sigh ā€œReally Mom?!?ā€ Anything like that reallyā€¦ Iā€™ll have to start finding all the circles when we pull into Student Drop Off :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

:joy: Omg this made me laugh- I hope both of you (or at least one of you!) enjoys Look for Circles Day! :laughing: :+1: :o:

6 Likes

Oh I forgotā€¦ so yes we did this on the way to schoolā€¦ by the time I came up the Student Drop Off, she was likeā€¦ Mom, turn the radio down & stop pointing out circles even if the kids have themā€¦ then thereā€™s meā€¦ Oh Look! That bike has 2 circles & that one & the bus has 4 eachā€¦ legitimately 20 buses pull in the front where we can see themā€¦ I got the worst look because I started pointing at themā€¦ I started laughing at her & she was likeā€¦ sometimes I just wonderā€¦ :rofl:

6 Likes

Itā€™s a motherā€™s god given right to embarrass their children!

6 Likes

@Amethyst I know Iā€™ve done well when she gives me the eyeroll & looks out the window for a second & then says, ā€œIs this really my family?ā€ Of course I got that one because I took down most of the Halloween decorations. There was one that I call the Banshee that hangs in our rhododendron. So my husband took it down & later we were likeā€¦ we should put that in our oldest sonā€™s bedā€¦

He loves horror movies, but sometimes they get him because his room is downstairsā€¦ so he was at work & we got our friend to hang a temporary hook going down the stairs & hung it up then shut out the lights. So we impatiently waited for him to get home from work. He gets home & now me & our friend are struggling to stay awake. Finally, he says, ā€œAlright, Iā€™m going to bed.ā€

We all just sat in the living room & the only light on at the time was in the kitchen & the TVā€¦ he opened the door, froze, did a double take, shut the door & look at us & was like, ā€œWhat is wrong with you guys!?ā€ Weā€™re laughing & he said at 2 AM Iā€™m going to forget & be locked downstairs because of it.

But, with the lights out at 10 PM, it just looked like a dark shadow shaped like that then when we turned the living room light onā€¦ it was a floating face with hands :rofl: Oh he was likeā€¦ all of you are asleep when Iā€™m still awakeā€¦ & went downstairs with the hall light on & the 2 lights downstairs shining bright :laughing: Probably the last time he will open the door & start down the stairs before turning on the light :joy:

7 Likes

Thanks Megan,
After this long hall I hope they really help him get back track! Itā€™s been a weird year cause of This! Itā€™s wired when you feel you need to lock the door at night!

Summary

Then one morning I woke up he was over me wanting to talk then I said itā€™s 4 in the morning out! So know I lock my door all the time!He cracked a eggs in my bed and it went Al over!
Now I have a empty nest one on drugs and one in the mental hospital

:hospital: Anyway itā€™s appearant I need to take good care of myself and I am trying! Thanks for being here and always being good friends! I am going to cry :sob: this all happened for Holloween But I didnā€™t let it ruin my Samhain I went yesterday and got some stuf at Walmart

I made some tea last night and did a meditation after work! You should see my new witch Iā€™ll get a pic sheā€™s adorable! I also got some black Christmas Trees! And some other things and today will be 75 percent off Iā€™ll be there this morning!

Thank you Travel Witch
Also Amethyst you all are the best! This text will be blurred
Jeannie

7 Likes

Oh my! It looks like a dementor from Harry Potter! LOL! That had to have been funny!

6 Likes

Side note on my crystal collecting obsessionā€¦ I am finally going in person to Crystal and Stone (the website that I have literally made at least one - almost always more than one order a month since the end of November last year) in person on Sunday for the very first time. This is the place that at least the majority of my collection has come from.

Anyway they are running an introduction to oracle cards workshop, included is nibbles and drinks, a free deck of oracle cards intuitively chosen for you and a free set of crystals chosen for you to enhance and connect your energy.

So ok hereā€™s my reasoning I have never been to C&S before cause itā€™s just under an hour away from home, I get freebies and it is like the biggest crystal showroom here in Perth so winner winner chicken dinner.

Iā€™m not going to lie, I had moments where I regretted buying a ticket and I stated getting bouts of anxiety and considered not going so I am going to take my anti-anxiety crystal set with me, my Sodalite, Amethyst and Flourite.

I think that I need to be blindfolded and have my hands tied behind my back walking through the showroom! Heavens help me! It will be like Alice falling down the rabbit hole!

8 Likes

@jessica72 It sounds amazing! Have a wonderful time!

6 Likes

Jessica 72,
I subscribed to the news letter they have pretty good deals thanks :blush: I have looking for a crystal shop that sold this kinda selection!
Jeannie

6 Likes

That sounds AMAZING- itā€™s everything an oracle lover could ask for (and more- free snacks? Iā€™m on my way~! :joy:)

Iā€™m wishing you all the best- sometimes the hardest part of anything is waiting for it to happen. Once youā€™re there, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel right at home among all the pretty crystals :gem::blush: Good luck and have fun, Jessica! :heart:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria @Catharine @Jeannie1 Thank you for your encouragement everyone! I went! I didnā€™t chicken out. I am so glad that I did. Crystal and Stone in person is beyond words. I had to make quite a few laps to try and make myself to stop, slow down and focus on what I was seeing. I was just so overwhelmed when I first walked in the door. The workshop was incredible. The host who was running the workshop was just amazing he made you feel so comfortable. I got my goodies and of course because I have absolutely not even an ounce of self-control when it comes to pretty, shiny things I bought home some more crystals.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so happy you enjoyed it, @jessica72 . And itā€™s always fun to meet in person people who are in the same headspace :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh those are some pretties! Iā€™m in love with the Selenite piece!

Iā€™m the same way around shiny prettiesā€¦ still thinking about those amethyst string lights my husband found :rofl:

5 Likes

Hooray! Iā€™m so proud of you, Jessica- you did it!!! :partying_face: :heart: It sounds like the course and instructor were amazing, and look at those goodies!!! :star_struck: :gem: Looks like an all-around fun time to me- Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)