Merry Meet Monday - Witchy New of the Week! (Jan 29 - Feb 4) šŸ•Æ

@BlueAngelite That sounds absolutely divine. What a nice community you have. :green_heart:

14 Likes

@BlueAngelite that sounds great!
it is so beautiful to unite people who have something in common!
you are a blessed community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this. Iā€™m here for you :heart: :people_hugging:

@BlueAngelite Iā€™m so happy for you! We donā€™t have anything like that here. I go to my local metaphysical store. We meet once a month for a full moon mingle. Which is great. She sometimes has classes and other activities. Thereā€™s another one nearby. They have lots of events, but they all cost moneyā€¦ughā€¦some of them are quite expensive!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing and wonderful that you have that place of gathering of like-minded people so close to home, @BlueAngelite! Thatā€™s very special :sparkles:

13 Likes

That sounds so amazing, @BlueAngelite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m glad there was a lot of interest in the event and a lot of people are coming out! Snacks and a bonfire outside sound perfect :pinched_fingers: for Imbolc.

11 Likes

I caught a beautiful sunrise this morning. So, as is now tradition, the saga of Katerina 's balcony sky view continues.

:black_heart:

13 Likes

great spectacle! like a dream! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@starborn very lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Beautiful @starborn! Thank you for sharing your sunrise.

10 Likes

It is absolutely gorgeous! :heart_eyes: The sun is rising more here in the North so Iā€™m hoping to join this tradition of sunrise photos :sunrise_over_mountains: soon!

10 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :city_sunrise:

9 Likes

Thank you, dear heart. Iā€™m trying to stay up to date here but itā€™s difficult to pay attention some days.

Congrats on your ritual, by the way. It sounds lovely!

Thank you, @Sivonnah! I appreciate that!

10 Likes

@Amethystā€¦ I know how hard that is :people_hugging: & I wish it was something that could just be taken away. Itā€™s a tough place to be, but please be gentle & take the time you need. I would definitely bring it up to your provider, if it gets too heavy then please reach out sooner. We are always here for you & you are amazing & beautiful. So try not to be too hard on yourself. :revolving_hearts:

@starborn, that is an amazing picture! I havenā€™t been able to take any pictures of a sunrise or sunset in a very long time. Or that liminal time when the night is transitioning to day when the sun & the moon are both visible as the one is just starting to rise as the other is descending.

@BlueAngelite that sounds amazing! :star_struck: I donā€™t have anything like that around here, but I do have a friend nearby that we can have amazing conversations surrounding these things. I donā€™t believe we have anything like this in my area :thinking:

11 Likes

Thank you, dear heart! I am going to the shrink next Monday. Weā€™ll see how it goes. Itā€™ll take time to get my meds worked out but at least it will be something, you know? Thanks for the support!

10 Likes

@Susurrus and others, in person Pagan and witch -led groups are growing in interest these past several years it seems! I wouldnā€™t be surprised if there is a group in your area. One place to look is to see if there is a CUUPs group: Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans - Chapter Locations
Just one option to look for groups as Iā€™m sure there are many others. :full_moon_with_face:

10 Likes

There is one about 30 minutes from me. A little far for me to travel but they have some online stuff Iā€™ll have to check out! Thanks for the link! :blush::purple_heart:

11 Likes

No problem - happy to help! :blush:

10 Likes

That is amazing, i love this! I miss the UU church I was a part of in NH, when i was a teen. The freaks, artists and wierdos hung out at the youth groups. It saved my life.

12 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)