Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Aug 5 - 11) ๐ŸŒ’

Thank you @marsha :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::sparkles:

7 Likes

@john1 โ€œIm so happy for youโ€ way to go thanks for sharing so many post!! :anatomical_heart: :heart_hands: :revolving_hearts: :silver_heart: :green_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :rainbow_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :grey_shades_heart:
@crystal59 :crystal_ball: I am happy for you too my dear friend!! :
:candle:Crystal59 :candle:May this week ahead sending you love!!! :grey_shades_heart: :purple_heart: :grey_shades_heart:
Well to tell you the truth I am not really good at substitutions for this weeks challenge and didnโ€™t even want to look cause I was afraid I would not do well. Maybe you all can help. Iโ€™ve been reading out of one of my books to see if I could find anything and I found two things so I might give it shot afterall.
@amanda6 @Artemisia, @Mystique @tracyS
Thank you for doing so much hard work!!
Jeannie

12 Likes

Awww Thank you so much for your kind words @Jeannie1 :face_holding_back_tears: sending you lots of love :sparkling_heart: and light :consecrate_spell: always my beautiful daughter of Hekate!! :hekate_wheel: :purple_spell_candle: :triple_moon_goddess: :dressed_candle: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatโ€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youโ€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)