Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Aug 5 - 11) šŸŒ’

I have a walkway and making progress!

11 Likes

Good for you! Youā€™ll get there and itā€™ll be all nice and organized!

11 Likes

Woohoo!!! Way to go!
I keep wondering why we canā€™t just twitch our nose and make our house clean and organize itself. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Me too!!! I donā€™t think we are as powerful as Samantha. Lol!

11 Likes

Well thatā€™s just not fair! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten the nose wiggle down yet. Been practicing for 57 years!

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been practicing for 58! Lol. I remember as a kid my mom sending me to clean my room and standing in the middle of my room trying to get my nose to wiggle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I did the same thing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

@Ostara @Mystique If itā€™s any consolation, Iā€™ve mastered the nose wiggle, and my place still doesnā€™t clean itself. :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

Starborn :star_struck: :witch_broom: :witch_hat:!

9 Likes

Well, it looks like weā€™re in for a ton of rain and high winds as the remnants of hurricane :cyclone: Debby shifted and is heading directly over my area tonight and tomorrow. :cloud_with_rain: Glad I hit the grocery store this morning!

10 Likes

:rofl:
Iā€™ve been doing the nose wiggle and the Spoonful of Sugar!
מ×Øיפופינה-mary-poppins

robin-williams-cleaning

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: so you mean to tell me weā€™ve been lied to our entire lives! Lol

10 Likes

Weā€™ve been getting rain all day today and itā€™s supposed to rain tomorrow to here in north central Minnesota. Iā€™m glad for it tho. Since Iā€™ve been sick I havenā€™t been able to water my gardens and I know they need it.

Stay dry and safe! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Stay safe :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: on your shout-out awards for the week! Great job for a two-week streak also @crystal59 :confetti_ball:

Congratulations on receiving the W.I.T.C.H. award, too! :partying_face: Thank you for introducing yourselves to our newer members when they post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but the next one will be out in a couple of days! Iā€™m so sorry for the delayed response. I had a very busy week, and today, we have the wind with off-and-on rain from Tropical Cyclone Debbie (??). So I will be in and out today as I can be. Earlier this week we had lost TV and internet. Much to my daughterā€™s dismay :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Be safe in whatever you need to get done, dear.

8 Likes

Thank you, @georgia. Fortunately, there wasnā€™t much, and I also didnā€™t have to go anywhere. Because of the forecast, we had planned on a lazy day in the house. Well, what we got from the Tropical Cyclone :cyclone: was all it was hyped up to be. We did get a lot of winds :wind_face: which were very gusty and pretty strong. We also got rain, but not like we were forecasted to get. By midday, it had cleared up, and the sun :sun: was out. Along with it came the humidity, just very hot as the winds died down for the day then humid.

I know today is Sunday, but yesterday wasnā€™t bad. My body needed the rest and since my sleep is all wacky, I was laying down by 7 PM and then dozing off. So I still was able to have a pretty low key day yesterday.

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad everything went well for you and yours. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hello everyone,

Congratulations :partying_face: to @john1 and @crystal59
Thank you :pray: for all you two do here in the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congrats :tada: and thanks :pray: to @amanda6, @Artemisia, @Mystique, and @tracyS :mirror_ball: for helping new members feel welcome! :piƱata:

Thank you to everyone who mentioned my name. :hugs: :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and dragons :dragon_blue: always

P.S. So sorry Iā€™m posting so late, itā€™s been a difficult weekā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:

11 Likes