Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Dec 11 - 17) šŸŒ‘

Update to the MMM :

This weekā€™s group ritual is now live in the forum!

For more details, you can visit the full post by clicking the picture and/or link below (a gentle reminder to please log in so that you can access content in A Sacred Space - thank you!)

Group Ritual - Tarot Star

(Group Ritual - Dec 14) :star2: Power of the Star - A Tarot Ritual

Representing light, hope, and courage, it makes sense that The Star is a symbol of the darkest time of the year! As the Longest Night approaches, join us as we draw strength and power from the energy of The Star.

Itā€™s time to ā€œdeckā€ the halls- bring out your favorite tarot (or oracle) deck this week! :grinning:

Until then, blessed be, Infinite Roots! :coffee: :star2:

12 Likes

You are too kind. :black_heart: And youā€™ve reminded me that Iā€™ve been meaning to send you my Lucifer sigil, considering his increasing popularity.

I will procrastinate a bit furtherā€¦ And then get around to it.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been drinking ginger lemon tea. So Iā€™m sick of both. Iā€™m about to switch to ginger ale. At least it would have bubbles. LOL!

I donā€™t think we have that tea here in WV. Iā€™ll have to look. Thank you so much!

May all those who are moving have an easy transition, and all those of us who are sick get well soon!

11 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah, @tracyS, & @Amethystā€¦ I think Iā€™m doing better today, or at least better than the weekend anyway :rofl: I did have to cancel 1 of my daughter & my appointments for today. But, thatā€™s okay.

@Devenne I love :heart: Jay & Silent Bob! I can remember watching the movies multiple times :joy: I think they were in ā€œDogmaā€ too :thinking: (Not really sure why that specific movie popped into my head just now :laughing:)

@starborn I hope the move goes as smoothly as it can for you over the next weeks. Moving anywhere is such a big transition & chaotic. Take time to breathe & just be for a little bit each day when you can.

@BryWisteria I like the theme for this weekā€™s Group Ritual! Iā€™m going to have to see what I can do to make it to this one :hugs:

11 Likes

Congratulations, you two! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I look forward to hearing all about the shenanigans that happen for you!

Oh, no! I hope your voice comes back soon :people_hugging: I hate when I lose my voice. It sucks! I donā€™t have any advice, just well wishes!

Iā€™m glad youā€™re starting to feel better, but sheesh you need to get better!! Iā€™m willing it into existence: clap:

Happy new week, everyone! Itā€™s a busy week for me with last-minute appointments, going away dinners, and moving on Sunday!! Iā€™m hoping to do something small for the New Moon, but itā€™s already Tuesday and almost 10 PM soā€¦ we shall see!

11 Likes

Ohhhh nice! Feel free to send it over whenever the time is right :blush: :two_hearts:

Bubbles are sure to make it more exciting! :bubbles: :cup_with_straw: :laughing:

I hope you feel better soon, Amethyst! :people_hugging: :heart:

Hooray! :star2: If youā€™re able to make it, youā€™re very welcome to join! :heart:

Woohooo! I know itā€™s a very big and no doubt stressful event, but itā€™s a huge milestone on your journey, which is exciting! Wishing you all the best with the big move- safe travels! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you very much, Bry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: Iā€™m excited for the whole thing, but also very nervous.

And it looks like I need to work some magic and petition the Gods because I do not want to pack up our trailer and leave in the rain!

13 Likes

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!! My moving sister! We will have many successes! :sparkles: :black_heart:

k-on-yui-happy
[K-On!]

12 Likes

Dearest Gwynn ap Nudd,
Please help @MeganB pack and move while staying dry. There is an old wivesā€™ tale that moving in the rain means hard times in the new place. Megan has done good things and deserves a good and loving home in which to find peace when she needs rest and protection for the family she dearly loves. We here care very much about her, so let our care be like an umbrella and a support system at least until she gets settled in, and maybe even long after. I ask this or something even better for the best possible outcome. :blush::blush::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria I feel like itā€™s very slow getting better :laughing: But Iā€™ll still take it as a WIN :partying_face:

I canā€™t think of the emojis I had thought of previously, but what about a Brigidā€™s Cross emoji? Would that be doable? :thinking: I was trying to think of the others, too, but right now, thatā€™s the only 1 coming to mind for me. I need to remember to write these things down :rofl:

Tomorrow, I have 2 appointments, 1 in the morning that Iā€™m not sure how long it will be, then another early afternoon that should only be about a 1/2 hour long.

12 Likes

Itā€™s almost back to normal today. I just sound like a teenager with a cracking voice today. LOL!

Wishing you an easy move! I hope all goes well!

Iā€™m getting there! Thanks, love!

10 Likes

Crazily enough my kitty Turbo has had laryngitis too the past few days. Sounds so pitiful.

12 Likes

@starborn @MeganB Howā€™s the move going? :green_heart:

11 Likes

Slow. :smile:

I just woke up from sleeping for 12 hours, through the entire heatwave today. :sweat_smile:

We started charging our carā€™s battery this morning and can startā€¦ whenever, I guess. But we have a car with a tiny, tiny boot (trunk), so we can only take a small amount of things at a time. (Itā€™s a sexy car, though. Totally worth. :laughing:)

Weā€™ll be borrowing my in-lawsā€™ car on Tuesday and renting a van next Friday.

12 Likes

I think that would be a very useful emoji to have around!

It has been done :fire: :sparkles:

:brigid_cross:

12 Likes

Yes, yes we will! Iā€™m so excited - mainly for everything to be over lol but I know it will be more exciting when we get there!

Oh wow, @georgia - thank you for this. It means so much to me, you have no idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ve never heard that old wiveā€™s tale, but Iā€™m hoping it doesnā€™t rain on our drive. We are driving several thousand miles, though, so weā€™re bound to run into some weather :sweat_smile: I appreciate the prayer!

Thank you so much! Iā€™m glad your voice is coming back to normal, too. Thatā€™s good!

I second @starborn in that itā€™s going slow lol my house is a wreck right now, but we leave Sunday!

Yes, amazing! :clap: :brigid_cross: :fire:

13 Likes

Thank you, my dear!

11 Likes
  • @Devenne - for sharing the most posts :writing_hand: (on a two-week streak!)
  • @Sivonnah- for giving out the most hearts :heart:
    thank you for your offer and love!
10 Likes

my dear I wish you a speedy recovery!

9 Likes

my dear, I wish you a good journey! have a good trip!

9 Likes