Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Dec 11 - 17) šŸŒ‘

Thank you, @tracyS and @Devenne. Weā€™ll be slowly moving the entire time between tomorrow and 25 December (the last day we have in the current apartment). Weā€™ve hired a van to lift the heavy stuff on the 22nd and between then, we can walk stuff over or take little car trips, as itā€™s only 3 blocks away from where we are now. We kind of rented here for 3 years to see if weā€™d like the area and then decided to buy based on that.

Tomorrow is keys, lay on the floor in the new apartment, and then do some rituals. :grin:

I found a store next door in the mall that sells all sorts of things I can use for cheap, from candles and incense to little cork-topped glass bottles and essential oils. Itā€™s one of those cheap $1 stores (but itā€™s not the 90s anymore, so thereā€™s nothing actually for $1), and thereā€™s all the other stuff, too, like Christmas decorations, the most random arts and crafts bits and pieces, etc. Iā€™ll explore it more now that I know about it.

11 Likes

@starborn The store sounds fabulous. Am excited for you :green_heart:

11 Likes

Iā€™m so happy for you buying a home. I hope you both have many lovely years there together.

Eekkk!! Exciting for you! Yes girl get those rituals in! Let me know how it goes. I know thereā€™s obviously somethings we keep secret to hold the power. But if u feel comfortable let me know or pm how it went. Iā€™m not sure how do you all feel about secrecy and power. Do you feel if you tell someone after u did something as in on here afterwards that it could mess with your work.

Heck yeah. We love stores. Especially next door.

11 Likes

Jay and silent Bob :joy::joy: hell yeah!!! I can tell you would be cool to hang out with @Devenne. :witch_pentacle:

11 Likes

Lol you already know my friend :wink: love Jay and silent bob :wink:

Iā€™d take Jay home :joy:

11 Likes

Nah, especially not if itā€™s more like a deity devotional. If I was doing something for someone else, I might not share just for the other person. But other than that, not worried. :sparkles: :witch_hat:

10 Likes

What if itā€™s sharing the exact process of rituals? Same answer?

10 Likes

Yeah. I already share that kinda stuff here. My collection of rituals and spells Iā€™ve made up here is constantly growing.

10 Likes

Yeah I knew that idk why I asked. :joy: Figured Iā€™d check I guess. To see if thereā€™s anything kept secret. Behemoth x says secrecy is power and thatā€™s why heā€™d leaves some things out. Just wondering :thinking:

10 Likes

I kind of think so, too. Iā€™d give it slightly different wording, like ā€œknowledge is power.ā€ Itā€™s similar because knowledge withheld by me becomes ā€œsecretsā€ and makes me more powerful over those who donā€™t know that knowledge.

But then, thatā€™s why I want to share it.

I think these are all the ones Iā€™ve made and shared here:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :sunglasses: very impressive my friend. Proud of you! Although Iā€™m not surprised your quite fabulous! I think you were more than modest in your witchy talents write up.
Your really smart and talented donā€™t forget :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Ps

Very insightful.

Imma head to bed my friends sweet dreams!

8 Likes

Probably more than usual. That one was extra hard, partly because itā€™s been a rough week, and I just didnā€™t have the mental or emotional energy to do it. But I told myself it was for my own good and I got something done.

A bunch of ā€œf-- meā€ and ā€œthatā€™s fun, but like, whateverā€ later, and I had something resembling a challenge entry. :sweat_smile:

I will accept my trophy now.

[Me. I mean, Daria.]

Sweet dreams!

10 Likes

Thanks, love! Todayā€™s gonna be the test, Sally is back to work and we usually chatter away. Hopefully, sheā€™ll be able to hear me. LOL!

10 Likes

Oh no! I hope your voice finds its way back to you soon, Amethyst :pray: If youā€™re tired of the ginger, maybe switch it out for some lemon? Honey and lemon tea is another good healing blend! Feel better soon, my friend :heart: :people_hugging:

Hooray! Itā€™s yours to use as youā€™d like, Crystal :blush: :two_hearts:

One of the Moderators likes to go a little rouge and manifests new witchy emojis from time to time :woman_shrugging:

(me :joy:)

For any fellow emoji-lovers, we have a lot of custom emojis special to the forum, all free to be used! The collection can be perused by clicking the smiley face in the tool bar above the text box:

Then scroll down to the last category on the left:

Emoji2

These are all of our special magickal emojis that have been added over the years :blush:

Feel free to browse, use, and enjoy them!

Wishing you all the best with the big move, Katerina! :raised_hands: :sparkles: :heart:

12 Likes

You got that ideal older sister but secretly a little evil vibe, and Iā€™m all for it. :sparkles: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s cool! :witch_pentacle: Iā€™m blind! :rofl::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Congratulations to you both! :heart_decoration: You both are wonderful, caring, sharing people :consecrate_spell:

Shifting tones a little bitā€¦ Iā€™m am so hoping this is the week I finally feel better and get over this virus. :pray: Iā€™m tired of being sporadicā€¦ feeling good and getting things done and then paying for it the next day or so with extreme fatigue and struggles.

12 Likes

@Amethyst Sorry you not well, ginger honey tea can be a bit much when it goes on and on. My kids like Echinechea and blackcurrant tea. Sending hugs over :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus Hope you get better, you got alot going on, hope you get well soon too :green_heart: sending hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BryWisteria We love the emojis, do you design them? Can you do a pagan gods and goddess one, no idea about design, just an idea. I love emojis :witch_pentacle: :heart_on_fire: :partying_face:

@Artemisia Hope you get better soon too lovely. Sending hugs over :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Might be all that dark and spooky Scorpio energy in my natal chart shining through :scorpion: :joy:

No worries! As a little trick to make it bigger, you can put the emoji on a line all by itself. Like this:

:witch_pentacle:

Itā€™s a bit bigger (and slightly easier to see!) :blush:

Iā€™ll sprinkle in some of my hope and well-wishes too- youā€™re on the mend, Artemisia, and I hope you feel better and better each day this week! So mote it be! :raised_hands: :heart:

I donā€™t draw very well, so I design the emojis using basic shapes and free/public source images. I pay for a Canva Pro License, which is a good place for building images!

That being said, there are a few exceptions- the :black_moon_lilith: :white_moon_selena: and :hekate_wheel: emojis are thanks to the talented @starborn :grinning:

We have a Triple Moon Goddess emoji! :triple_moon_goddess: If there is another symbol youā€™d find useful to use in the forum, feel free to let me know and I can look into making it! :grinning:

(Disclaimer that emojis in the forum are pretty small, so some complex designs may not emojify very well, or have to be simplified in order to work. But we can always try!)

11 Likes