Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 12 - 18) šŸŒ“

Ha thereā€™s books :books: ?!? Iā€™m on a mission now :rofl: @Sivonnah I love reading the books that are made into movies :star_struck: Thank you, trying not to over think the appointment or the roads right now.

@CelestiaMoon thank you :blush: Hugs are always welcome :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Happy Tuesday, friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Woohoo! Look at you go - youā€™re on a roll!

Oh my Godsā€¦ :astonished: That picture is gorgeous!!

Itā€™s not as cold for me here as it is for some of you. We arenā€™t supposed to get hit by the Norā€™easter thatā€™s coming which, I mean, Iā€™m shocked :joy: but thatā€™s good for me. Iā€™m done with the snow and cold. Furnace oil is expensive and Iā€™m ready to not have to buy it anymore - or at least until next winter.

12 Likes

@BlueAngelite Those flowers are beautiful

@starborn

Obviously not, back to rain today, torrential! I may have to start making offerings to Thor to beg him to stop, on the upside hubbyā€™s going to get a rainbutt, to collect it all, filter it and use it, will bring our water bill down. Why not eh :joy::person_shrugging: Your skies are awesome. :green_heart:

@CelestiaMoon I think this would be great therapy. Birth, death, rebirth I do alot of things in 3, Magick :grin:

@Susurrus The Da Vinci Code is on my watchlist. I hope things go well for you lovely :sparkling_heart:
@Sivonnah Wow, snow. Are you one who likes it, or hates it? I like it as long as I donā€™t have to go to work in it :grin:

@MeganB Furnace oil, is that what we call heating oil, as in you fill up a tank to heat the house? We donā€™t have gas here, or electric heaters (our house is a little rented bungalow in a field lol, but I love it), so the oilā€™s hugely pricey right now. I hope you donā€™t get too much cold either. :green_heart:

14 Likes

@starborn congratulations :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

On a mission In the name of loooooovvvveeee. :notes::notes:

12 Likes

Woohoo :partying_face: Your on a roll gurl!!! :tada: :heart:

13 Likes

@tracyS I love the first snowfall and i always like a white Christmas :christmas_tree: Otherwise I hate it! :laughing:

11 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s great! Anything that makes a dent in bills is a win. :sparkles:

:dancer: :dancer:

And Iā€™m all out of energy!

It might be a sign that I need a break. I need to get back into blogging on my site. I was using it as a conduit through which to channel the :fire: in my soul.

It feels strange after not having blogged for months. But I can use this as an opportunity to maybe redo the design a bit and organise my ramblings better. :sparkles: :black_heart:

10 Likes

That is a gorgeous picture :camera_flash: @starborn.

We got some snow :snowflake: that is now ice :ice_cube: although the not even towns, the entire county did an amazingly horrible job with plowing & treating yesterday. So staying home :house_with_garden: today. Watching the puppy play in the snow yesterday & last night was a good time though. She figured out no traction turns on our porch :joy:

@starborn I think revisiting the blog would ve a good start. Even if you just start small, it will come easier if its paced.

@tracyS itā€™s a good movie! The others are really good too! Still have to rewatch Inferno :rofl:

Thank you @CelestiaMoon :blush:

I have my regular weekly aplointment today.

11 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I mentioned we got over 12 inches of snow :neutral_face: My boys were buttheads about shoveling snow, even when they knew the day before! My husband and I canā€™t do it! I asked them again last night and they both got angry with me. So much so my one son isnā€™t talking to me today yet! I feel like kids today have no sense of responsibility. I know many of their friends have zero responsibility and their parents give them whatever they want :roll_eyes:

Anywayā€¦rant over! :laughing:

11 Likes

Uh yes, Hi :wave: youā€™re singing the song of my teenager :rofl: I havenā€™t been able to drive since last Friday, she knows this. Doesnā€™t stop her from asking me for a ride though when she ā€œmissesā€ the bus :bus: in the AM.

Her brother drove me to my appointment Tuesday during the Norā€™Easter. I couldnā€™t drive & he has 4WD. (We wound up with 5 - 6 inches of heavy, wet [now frozen] snow) When we finally made it home & said how much we didnt want to be on the roads then & he said he didnā€™t want to go back out because of what we saw & experienced, he went to clean off the front steps after helping me in the house :house: When I tell you I have never seen her get dressed & willingly put on a coat so fast, Iā€™m not kidding. In less than 5 minutes she did that & was outside asking my son to take her to her friendā€™s house! :exploding_head:

I looked at her like :eyes: ā€œMy girl, what part of downed trees, branches, wires, cars/trucks off the road, accidents, police detours, & why is the county telling the plows in each town to hold for hours & push for 1ā€¦ did you miss?!? No. Youā€™re not going anywhere because no one here wants to drive or is going to!ā€

She has friends with negative amounts of responsibility but their own cards for shopping, food deliveryā€¦ Iā€™m over here likeā€¦ You havenā€™t cleaned the kitchen in 3 days. No. Iā€™m not giving you $$ to order Door Dash when you can make a sandwich for free! :rofl:

12 Likes

Do you get "Thereā€™s nothing to eat!
Or "*When are you going for groceries? * :roll_eyes:Then they donā€™t tell me what they want for dinner or snacks or whatever! :rage::angry:
My younger son asks for rides at the most inconvenient times and without any notice! He expects us to drop everything! :angry:

We rarely order food. When I stopped working we had to!

10 Likes

Im absolutely marking this on my calendar for next year :joy::joy: brilliant!

10 Likes

What a beautiful sky!
Hopefully you weathered the storm safely! Thank you for sharing!

11 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party as usual. Lol!

Congratulations @starborn and the pic is gorgeous!

12 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)