Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Mar 18 - 24) šŸ„š

Double (or is it triple) congratulations to @tracyS for all the sustained love and sharing of knowledge!

I am not sure I will be doing anything special tomorrow for the sabbat as itā€™s my 31st anniversary and will be trying my hand at making sushi at home for the very first time. Itā€™s likely my SO will work from home tomorrow as well so I wonā€™t get much time for anything other than the mundane. I might be able to sneak in a tea ritual early in the morning.

Other than that Iā€™m trying to figure out when Iā€™m going to fly one way to Florida in the next few weeks to pick up a vehicle from my father-in-law and drive it 12 hours home. He is still and will likely be for some time working his way through settling and distributing my mother-in-lawā€™s personal belongings. It makes me look at my home differently now, thinking, I should donate/sell/toss that now while Iā€™m thinking of it and have the time. I donated 4 bags of towels, clothing, bedding, and two boxes of knick-knacks finally today.

17 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Artemisia! Good luck making sushi!

16 Likes

@Amethyst Thankyou lovely :green_heart: Hope all your appointments go well. Happy Ostara :sunflower:
@Artemisia Thankyou too lovely :sparkling_heart: Happy Anniversary Have fun :clinking_glasses:

16 Likes

Thanks, love! I hope I make it through them! LOL!

15 Likes

Great job! Woo hoo! Congrats :partying_face: @tracyS Thank you for all you do for us! :hugs:

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead! I hope you enjoy the Sabbat if you celebrate.

With love :heart: and magic :dizzy: always,
Marsha

17 Likes

Happy Anniversary! And good work on decluttering!!

17 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: @tracyS good work. In being a super witch star! Welcome new members!
I will be working tomorrow but dyed eggs over the weekend. So will be making them into ornaments and putting sigils on them. Blowing out eggs was a workoutā€¦

And I have been enjoying the sunshine for the past few days till the rain comes back on Wednesday/ Thursday

18 Likes

@marsha Thankyou lovely :green_heart: Happy Sabbath.
@celineelise Thankyou too lovely :sparkling_heart: the eggs look gorgeous

15 Likes

@tracyS meant to say :tada::tada::tada::tada: :joy: congrats lovely :rose:

15 Likes

@Devenne aww thanks lovely :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Congrats @tracyS for three weeks in a row! You are a rockstar! Luv ya my witchy sister!

15 Likes

@Mystique aww thankyou lovely :green_heart: love you too :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

@Artemisia Happy Anniversary :revolving_hearts:

15 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations @tracyS ā€“ you deserve all the wonderful and amazing shout-outs. You rock! :tada:

Iā€™m having a hopefully calm week this week. My kiddoā€™s birthday is coming up and weā€™ve got plans this weekend. Iā€™m trying to find a good balance between work and life because, as usual, I feel like Iā€™m always working :sweat_smile: I think Iā€™m getting there but Iā€™m trying to stop adding things to my plate that donā€™t need to be there.

15 Likes

@MeganB Thankyou lovely :green_heart:. Have a lovely kiddy birthday too :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

@MeganB Have a lovely kiddy birthday too :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Congratulations @tracyS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :heartbeat: :infinite_roots:

14 Likes

@crystal59 Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

14 Likes

Go @tracyS! :sparkles: I feel like a broken record telling you that I love your posts, but Iā€™ll do it again. :laughing: Love your posts~

Todayā€™s been an interesting oneā€¦ I finally got around to donating blood! :partying_face: Not the worst experience, but not the most pleasant, either.

I think thereā€™s something up with my body, though. Ever since the last time I went under general anaesthetic (which wouldā€™ve been my fourth or fifth experience with it), this is now my second experience withā€¦ how do I put itā€¦ my body feels as though itā€™s been through something bad, but I donā€™t have the accompanying mental state of feeling bad. So, while I did eventually end up crying at home, it wasnā€™t that I felt sad, scared, or anything at all like that. It was entirely physical but without pain or discomfort. I donā€™t have the words for itā€¦

Weā€™ll see how I go next time I donate mid-year. The mobile donation centre only comes around to this area every few months, but thatā€™s fine ā€“ gives me time to recover. :grin:

14 Likes

@starborn Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

Go girl well done you for donating. Iā€™m a blood donor here too, type O! So the vampires are knocking at my door regularly :rofl:. It does take it out of you, weird but it does. Give yourself a badge, you helped someone today. :green_heart:

13 Likes