Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (May 29 - Jun 4) 🌕

Congratulations @tracyS & @Phoenix_Rose :revolving_hearts: :tada: we aplreciate all that you do within the forum :partying_face:

I am way late to the party this week. It’s been a bit of a Tower week for me, that :telescope: Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (May 29 - Jun 4) post was completely true :laughing: I’m on the road to recovery now, bit Monday through today were definitely a whirlwind :tornado: & ride :roller_coaster: Honestly glad its coming to an end.

I did get to read my book :open_book: & came up with an idea for working with my deities. I will have a book/journal for each of them with the prayers, rituals, recipes, etc… that I use for them. Then another journal with the other things I do in my practice. I already have a dedicated divination (mostly tarot) journal & :pen: Book of Mirrors journal. Plus I can keep their journals on their altars with them! :hugs:

I thought I’d get some work done after I made it home, but so far resting has been the extent of what I’ve done :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So we’ll see how tomorrow goes from here. I feel a lot better & I’m glad that I hung through the end :relieved:

9 Likes

Tower weeks suck rocks. Glad you pulled through!

9 Likes

Thank you :blush: I certainly feel better, but still in slow mode. I’ll hear from my doctor later today & should be all set :hugs:

6 Likes

I hear ya about being in slow mode. I’m trying to fall back asleep while typing this morning! Good luck with the doctor!

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)